Ary & George Part #3

53 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

Why only the kicthen cam is a free cam ? i guess this is not fair at least we need a living room webcam to be free too 😞 like in the other appartement before

Don't start this free cam complaining shit here. Take it to the free cam thread.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aliharrach said:

Why only the kicthen cam is a free cam ? i guess this is not fair at least we need a living room webcam to be free too 😞 like in the other appartement before

Be very careful around here, the forum nazi’s will pounce on you.. 

The reason they only have the one free cam in the kitchen is because they haven’t been able to figure out a good cam location in the living room that wouldn’t be just as good of a view as the other pay cams. The free cam always pays the tenant $0.00 even when a subscriber watches through it. So, if all of the cams are decent, then there is a big risk that the tenants will lose money because members may look through the free cam. 

They said that they were going to revise the cams the best they can giving the space. Maybe they will be able to accommodate one in the living room. I know that Ary reallly liked the other cam, so maybe we’ll get lucky. 

Oh, and welcome to the VH forums. ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure, but she has been gone a while. Maybe they broke up and she split. 

It was good of Anni to stand aside when chico arrived although it was clear that it was lust at first sight. I think her departure should have got a mention in the news sheet but perhaps I missed it.