Ary & George Part #3

I think Ary is trying to send a message that she want's something, but Anni doesn't have what Ary is singnaling for.😁

Ary subliminal message.gif

52 minutes ago, titus262426 said:

Sorry to tell this but , πŸ˜•

Yesterday : Soporific evening and night ( watching TV) 😞

Today : Soporific evening and night ( watching TV) 😞

Is this good for the audience ? See the comments above. πŸ™„

Please,just stop. I know you have another 3 accounts ,don 't make me to tell the name. All the members know I don't make something for the audience ☺

If i want to relax ,maybe I am tired or something like that I can't relax in your opinoon ,no ? Maybe you are better then us at this...Β 

And in the end..thank you for you comment ,but stop to not ban you ! Thank you. Muah 😍

• Like 3

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Please,just stop. I know you have another 3 accounts ,don 't make me to tell the name. All the members know I don't make something for the audience

If i want to relax ,maybe I am tired or something like that I can't relax in your opinoon ,no ? Maybe you are better then us at this...Β 

And in the end..thank you for you comment ,but stop to not ban you ! Thank you. Muah

relax @Sexygirl. we love you guys just the way you are!:heart:

• Like 2

I really enjoy tenants who have fun and vivacious personalities and can project these attributes over a camera. These would be women I would have dated in my youth, or now, I'd just like to invite them to my parties to make my guests have a more wonderful time. Ary, IMHO, is one of those exceptional ladies. 😘

• Like 2

I am very surprised at your reaction. Your answers seem very aggressive. πŸ˜₯
I do not want to hurt you but I say what I think, what I feel or what I see. 😊
Sorry for audience 😟.
I know sometimes you want to do someting or you want to do nothing, you are tired .....
Any criticism can be positive when it allows to correct or improve. 

Forum means free speech and free exchange. Sometimes it's positive but it can be queries, findings or more or less positive things. 
We have to know how to accept, analyze and ask why this or why that.

Regarding my account, I have only one here. I share our Internet connection (and VH) with 6 other people. 
I asked them this morning. Four have an account. 
I am not responsible for my colleagues's disagreements or for their messages. 
I hope that these necessary words will calm this debate.
Continue with VH. I hope it will bring you pleasure that we can share. 😍😍
  • Upvote 1