Ary & George Part #3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh I want to know if she's going to be with another guy. That would be epic! 

If you were George and you were going to allow it, would you rather be in the room or out of sight? 

In the room.. if it goes to end like happens with anni and george

btw,

408615437_bandicam2018-09-1902-36-42-434.thumb.jpg.e2b56ba51c3f388965fe21cb55999e0e.jpg477679497_bandicam2018-09-1902-36-47-485.thumb.jpg.4210ada878f378cfb00b9f3d65f57c07.jpg

Even though I'm hoping to see Ary with another guy, I'm not really expecting it to happen. But that being said, I think those card games can get just a teeny bit more daring. As soon as everybody gets naked, and that's pretty much it. They don't even have some innocent lighthearted fun with it.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even though I'm hoping to see Ary with another guy, I'm not really expecting it to happen. But that being said, I think those card games can get just a teeny bit more daring. As soon as everybody gets naked, and that's pretty much it. They don't even have some innocent lighthearted fun with it.

Hate to say it but I think most of what happens in this apartment is just a big tease i have given up watching them most of the time.

Just now, Robwin said:

Hate to say it but I think most of what happens in this apartment is just a big tease i have given up watching them most of the time.

Not really, this place is a slow boil if you have the patience to wait for it. People said the same thing about Anni and there was eventually a swap. In real life it's hard to convince people to do things like this.  Unfortunately, you have to wait for it. I think they deserve a lot of credit for doing it the hard way and not just flat out cheating.