Ary & George Part #3

3 minutes ago, itsme said:

So what's going on here tonight? Are they going to bang? Is this some kind of tease? Why is George in bed? 

Looks like a No, but they did get naked around each other today for the first time. Perhaps progress! 

Just now, itsme said:

What is the dynamic? I don't get it. Is Ary trying to tease him? Are they just too shy to initiate? 

As usual, it's a slow boil. You have to just wait for the right moment. You can call it a tease for views if you want to I suppose, but it's also very possible that they were just friends before and now they are looking to see where it goes. We do know that it is at least a possibility. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It took quite a while before George got Anni, but it did happen. I wouldn't sell them short. I have a feeling George owes Ary one now. 

More than one! I think you right, it just wasnt the right time tonight it seems. Getting naked always has a possibility of something. A rub here, a dare there, some drinks, and maybe George and Ary start together, and he jouns in somehow. I wanna see how Ary reacts to another guy in her

• Like 2