Ary & George Part #3

13 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

hope that ary start teasing that guy and why not to touch his dick i bet he wouldnt mind because he was stroking it when ary went to the bedroom to talk with george 

I really hope,but I see it difficult to happen tonight,I hope I'm wrong

• Like 1

Would enjoy to see Ary with other dude(as long as she and George acept it)but think will be like with Anni,maybe in some time we could see an handjob or blowjob but don't think more will happen(like it happens with Anni).But...would very hot to see that's no doubths.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would enjoy to see Ary with other dude(as long as she and George acept it)but think will be like with Anni,maybe in some time we could see an handjob or blowjob but don't think more will happen(like it happens with Anni).But...would very hot to see that's no doubths.

George fucked Anni many times though

• Like 1

Well George is asleep now so nothing stopping a little sex play but will it happen? Nooooooooo

Lol George not asleep probably watching on his phone lol

Just keep the views up guys, money in the bank lol

Edited by Robwin

18 minutes ago, nino844 said:

George fucked Anni many times though

The thing about that is he's never fucked Anni without Ary being present. Also, we've seen numerous times where one person is free or "allowed" to fuck others and the other partner does not. This is why I was wondering earlier if George was going to be present to make it a threesome or if he was going to allow to happen while he's away.

If I had to guess, I would say that George will be away if it happens. He has that uncomfortable look on his face to me. Like he has to pay the piper. I don't think he's going to want to see it in person. 

Something else, in the minds of many I'm sure, it has already happened. I mean in a sense and short of actual sex,. If you were in a monogamous relationship would you let another man do what he has done to your girlfriend? If you found out about what they have done so far, would you not say that she cheated on you?  I bet you would.