Ary & George Part #3

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Big bummer! If only they would run the free cam just enough to see the couch. I wouldn't be a great view, but at least I could see what they were up to. With just the kitchen cam it hopeless most of the time. 

It might be good place to turn the camera to this line and get a little view of the couch.

ScreenHunter 1740.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

It might be good place to turn the camera to this line and get a little view of the couch.

ScreenHunter 1740.jpg  0   119.81 kB

Yes! Exactly. I think it would be enough to entice new viewers to want to see more and maybe sub to see it. Thew way it is now, if no one is in the kitchen, it's turn the channel time! The free cam is important. It just needs to be done right. 

Here is the key to success with the free cam. It should give a glimpse into the main living space. BUT, it should always be the worse view when compared to the pay cam in the event something amazing like sex is happening. In that event, the pay cams must always be the preferred view. It's not rocket science. Very simple in fact.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then that would completely defeat the pudrpose, seeing as how they don't want to show the couch.

It would be a relatively bad view of the couch compared to the pay cams. 

If what you're saying is true then all of them should point the free cam at the wall.

• Like 1