Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they go the route of Julya and Raul, it could be very beneficial for them. They advertise their VH apartment on CB and advertise their CB on twitter. If you're looking at it in terms of pure practical sense, it's a good idea. I don't think VH cares one way or another.

Me neither.. 
For what i see almost all of the workers that do cam shows have the track link on their CH page.. and that means statistics .. that means free advertisment.. and that means money. My only doubt is if CH like what's happening because in the past i listen some cam channels telling that they can't talk about other cam sites
Vh even are advertising publicity directy from workers twitter telling that they are broadcasting at MFC/others and more on the advertisements they talk in cam show, fans, backstage.. So i don't believe it's being a bad business for them since they no longer (for long time) are #onlyreal #voyeur

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

There who in the first 4 rows (1 screen 1080p) - have a lot tokens. Remaining - few dollars/per hour. In these 4 rows - extremely strong competition. Fighting professional studios with models pools, crazy latins (Colombia/Venezuela), or old participants with a big fan base.

I do not watch now - but earlier, only Julia and Raul earned +/- good tokens. But they have 100k + chaturbate subscribers and practice many hours show-orgies 2+2/FMM/FFM. Stella is also not bad, but situationally. And they have 100% work - 0% fun. 3-3,5-4 hours show on schedule.

To run into the top now - you need to have real best cards. Who will beat the latin studios and old participants with 100k+ fan base.

If they do the same fake shows that happen in that houses from latin studios could be easy, no??? 😁 julia&raul do that kind of fake script shows (my friend is watching tv, he don't know about my toy).. but lately they had reduced token numbers.. sometimes they didn't reach "level 2"

Depending on what they will do on cam.. guess they could earn a good extra money or maybe even the vh money be the one that became the extra (not counting the money as managers)

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just saying be careful with that. What I know most VH viewers do not like camming. 

Most (a few in fact ) CC users - that makes huge difference 

• Like 1

Yeah Groomy brings up a good point. Not to say that it's impossible to be successful on CB but nowadays there most definitely are professional studios that run their own CB channels so the competition is going to be real. But the difference is they don't need to "beat" the other channels, they just need to gather a fan base. I used to be heavy into CB years ago and have seen a lot of couples come and go. The best advice I can give them is to be patient. Learning english will definitely help. Actually talking to the customers will benefit so much better than having to type out every response to every question. And most important, you gotta have strong skin because there are definitely people who troll CB rooms just to say mean things to the cammers. Just learn to ignore them and kick them out of your room.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they do the same fake shows that happen in that houses from latin studios could be easy, no??? 😁 julia&raul do that kind of fake script shows (my friend is watching tv, he don't know about my toy).. but lately they had reduced token numbers.. sometimes they didn't react "level 2"

Depending on what they will do on cam.. guess they could earn a good extra money or maybe even the vh money be the one that became the extra (not counting the money as managers)

we will try to show only real party without any pretend and scripts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah Groomy brings up a good point. Not to say that it's impossible to be successful on CB but nowadays there most definitely are professional studios that run their own CB channels so the competition is going to be real. But the difference is they don't need to "beat" the other channels, they just need to gather a fan base. I used to be heavy into CB years ago and have seen a lot of couples come and go. The best advice I can give them is to be patient. Learning english will definitely help. Actually talking to the customers will benefit so much better than having to type out every response to every question. And most important, you gotta have strong skin because there are definitely people who troll CB rooms just to say mean things to the cammers. Just learn to ignore them and kick them out of your room.

Yep.. Mike&Evie talks a lot even if not in perfect english.. And it seems the way she talks it's people that she "knows" for a long time.. Sometimes having 1000 followers could be better then having 10000 ... 
Camarads also have an enormous amount of girls working in studios for them 

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

we will try to show only real party without any pretend and scripts

That's great and i think it could be what makes the difference in these days (and of course be patience and don't expect immediately tons of money).. That fake shows scripted that "creates" a history then in 1 minute on the internet we found the same "script" from the same houses over and over again