Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

I hope Mira is ok which after rest she should be, also that could be quite a scare for someone to see if not seen before so I hope the teacher is ok too.

Yes, grand mal seizures are really tough.  Fortunately Henry is familiar with them and he acted appropriately.  Good for you Henry!  You get my props...👍  It is important to note she may be sleepy now or she may get a really bad headache for a while.  As long as the seizures don't increase in frequency, she should be ok..

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yes, grand mal seizures are really tough.  Fortunately Henry is familiar with them and he acted appropriately.  Good for you Henry!  You get my props...👍  It is important to note she may be sleepy now or she may get a really bad headache for a while.  As long as the seizures don't increase in frequency, she should be ok..

Here in the UK we don't use the terminolgy of grand/petty mal for seizures anymore. But you are correct and nice prompt action from Henry.👍

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What terrm(s) do you use?

We pretty much just call them seizures as folk were getting confused by the different types.

• Like 1

Mira's last one on here was in the loggia when she fell off the chair and badly gashed her face luckily it has healed ok without any scar as it was a bad gash.

My sister is an epileptic too but hers is controlled very well by drugs.

50 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Mira's last one on here was in the loggia when she fell off the chair and badly gashed her face luckily it has healed ok without any scar as it was a bad gash.

My sister is an epileptic too but hers is controlled very well by drugs.

Mira has at least one more that I can remember, it was one of the times Vera stayed with Mira out of concern that she didn't have another with Henry being away, I think it may have been a month or 2 before there holiday.