Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Did M&H delete their Twitter account also?  I noticed they are not in the archives or archived apartments.  It is as if they have been completely erased from the internet..:huh::confused:

Has not been completely verified.  Once it's verified they are gone then they'll be moved to the Archives.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I thought that maybe the videos were gone. 

Does anyone notice any videos missing? Curious

Unless it's a big number of videos or a special video from a situation that everybody reminds it's pretty difficult to find that in the middle of more then 66K videos

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey @Mira&Henry, since your most loyal VHTV fans live here and we kind of have a long term friendship thing going with you guys, how about a little update on what's going on with you guys. You suddenly vanished from VHTV and deleted or hid your prospering Twitter page. Watch out, otherwise the rumor mill will crank up and who knows what people may be saying about you. 

Oh, wait it's so quiet and nobody metters a peep about it. In my experience that tells me that the rumormill already knows what's going on with you guys and nobody here wants to say anything cause it's either a serious problem or involves some personal/family issue. 

Ok, I'll tell you what I heard. Oh wait, hang on a sec. I'll be back.

Because I do not post here does not mean I do not miss them