Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Sad news. 
Hope everything is fine with them and they are able to solve the possible problems that make them to leave. 
Was fun to have them at VH since that first visit at Alex&Anna even if lately the magic of the house is somehow missing (maybe because all the "house sitters" are now working in their own houses  

Hope they may come back if they want it 

But VH don't saying anything isn't a good behavior

• Like 1

Once Jeff and Violet left Mira and Henry fast became my favorite couple.  I also thought they were the most caring managers of the lot.  Being in front of the cameras 24/7 can't be easy and has to be stressful.  Couple that with the fact one or both might be under the weather is a perfectly good reason to take a break.  Hell, even leave the project if that's what it takes.  That being said, I am very sorry to see they may be leaving or they are having problems.  Moreover it is really VH's place to let us know they were taking a break/leaving.  Upon reflection it looks like I was calling them out and I wasn't. I was calling out VH.  I apologize for the poor wording of my last post... *Sigh* I'm not going to have anymore favorites.  Seems like they are the ones that leave..😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197
On 10/2/2018 at 12:35 AM, Frenchy said:

Lira et Henry, vous nous manquez déjà.  A très bientôt,  nous l'espérons vraiment....❤❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋💋💋💘💘💘💘💘

Vous êtes si naif...