Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Mira has at least one more that I can remember, it was one of the times Vera stayed with Mira out of concern that she didn't have another with Henry being away, I think it may have been a month or 2 before there holiday.

Remember that one, because Vera come on purpose to stay with her few days 

Hi Mira I was just wondering how Vera is as we haven't seen her recently. Did she go with Ron or did she stay here. I did see her with you the other day but thought that may have been just a visit to see you from Ron's place. Would be nice to see Vera more regularly and hope she is happy where ever she is.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi Mira I was just wondering how Vera is as we haven't seen her recently. Did she go with Ron or did she stay here. I did see her with you the other day but thought that may have been just a visit to see you from Ron's place. Would be nice to see Vera more regularly and hope she is happy where ever she is.

hi, dear!!! Unfortunately, she left our city. Now she live in other city with Ron, She is wery happy. she have a new job. I miss for her. it makes me so sad:sad: . But I m happy for her. she is my BFF:heart: 

i hope she will visit me on my B-day in november.

• Like 2