Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

On 9/3/2018 at 4:10 PM, Just In said:

Mira got some great tan lines, although as great as they are I thought there would be hand shaped tan lines because we know that Henry has a couple of good reasons to hold on too. (  .  )   (  .  ) 😛

ScreenHunter 1630.jpg

ScreenHunter 1631.jpg

wow for real she shaved off the hairy pubic patch damn i would have liked it trimmed but you lost the pubic charm 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pierced said:

wow for real she shaved off the hairy pubic patch damn i would have liked it trimmed but you lost the pubic charm 

No Mira still has her pubic patch.👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pierced said:

It doesn<t look totally shaved, personally a nicely trimmed patch is really sexy,  I have really soft hair and Guy loves mine. Ive never done this before, but here is a pic of mine,  beautiful isnt it!  :tongue:  Kidding of course lol! 

308.jpg.extra.jpg

835.jpg.extra.jpg

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It doesn<t look totally shaved, personally a nicely trimmed patch is really sexy,  I have really soft hair and Guy loves mine. Ive never done this before, but here is a pic of mine,  beautiful isnt it!  :tongue:  Kidding of course lol! 

308.jpg.extra.jpg  0   12.17 kB

835.jpg.extra.jpg  0   11.91 kB

Kidding that it's beautiful or kidding that it's not really you. 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

No se ve totalmente afeitado, personalmente un parche bien recortado es realmente sexy, tengo el pelo muy suave y Guy ama el mío. Nunca he hecho esto antes, pero aquí hay una foto mía, ¡hermosa no!  :lengua:  Bromeando, por supuesto, lol! 

308.jpg.extra.jpg

835.jpg.extra.jpg

Congratulations, I would like to have that in my head

• Like 1