Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/2/2018 at 2:16 AM, fugwash said:

if any one had notice the blackness around her eyes the days before this actions  , i expected that  something will happen to her ,but not what she did.she looked like she was under stress for a long time

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, fugwash said:

After the door glass got broke it took the other one close to 15 seconds to get off the sofa to see what was wrong.  Most would be off the off the sofa in a couple seconds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After the door glass got broke it took the other one close to 15 seconds to get off the sofa to see what was wrong.  Most would be off the off the sofa in a couple seconds.

I wouldn't want to sleep next to her with that bad temper, I'll be to scare

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And count the seconds before she starts to throw stuff to floor and broke the door glass... and not a sign of otto lool 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  The most that can happen is she does a John Wayne Bobbitt move while sleeping.    :biggrin:

Don't need a women trying cut my penis with a RAMBO knife while I'm sleeping & dreaming about her best friend 😉

Edited by SPYING 1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1