Lola & Otto Part #2

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

È finita la festa...finalmente un ospite che non aveva paura di mostrarsi davanti alle cam e ora sono tornati i proprietari con il solito ragazzo timido...

Guess you have missed the last days of the "shy" guy

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know where Otto an Lola are? I haven't seen then since Friday? The short haired girl (hannah?) and her boyfriend are in the appartement and slept in Otto ans Lolas bed... but no traces from Lola and Otto... there is also nothing on twitter...  🤔

Any ideas? 

27 minutes ago, theshyguy_dd said:

Does anybody know where Otto an Lola are? I haven't seen then since Friday? The short haired girl (hannah?) and her boyfriend are in the appartement and slept in Otto ans Lolas bed... but no traces from Lola and Otto... there is also nothing on twitter...  🤔

Any ideas? 

Sienna. Hannah has longer hair and the naughty smile ❣️

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sienna.

Ahh, dank dir. Stimmt, Hannah hatte lange Haare und war süßer 😉, aber ich vermisse immer noch Otto und Lola? 

// Ahh, thank you. Right, Hannah had way longer hair and was cuter 😉 but where are Otto and Lola? //

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theshyguy_dd said:

Ahh, dank dir. Stimmt, Hannah hatte lange Haare und war süßer 😉, aber ich vermisse immer noch Otto und Lola? 

// Ahh, thank you. Right, Hannah had way longer hair and was cuter 😉 but where are Otto and Lola? //

Kein plan wo die stecken... / I seriously have no clue where they are. 

• Like 1