Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, theshyguy_dd said:

The Appartement is gone... without any infos on twitter. Someone know what happend? 

e2BZdVd.png

There was problems with the timeline this morning when I was trying to scan through their timeline. Maybe ISP issues through the night and this morning? and they have taken it offline

1 minute ago, broxman said:

There was problems with the timeline this morning when I was trying to scan through their timeline. Maybe ISP issues through the night and this morning? and they have taken it offline

Maybe...but they also removed from the apartment list, usually they stay in list an flagged as "offline"... 

Just now, theshyguy_dd said:

Maybe...but they also removed from the apartment list, usually they stay in list an flagged as "offline"... 

I've seen their apartment disappear before and come back because of problems...so I am not too worried at this stage.

14 minutes ago, theshyguy_dd said:

okay... lets see if they come back... i hope so 🙂 

Reply from support -

Thanks for contacting us. Guys are most likely to be back in some hours. Don't worry, everything is fine!
We appreciate your concern!

7 hours ago, robertocarolos said:

The 08/12 around 5am, something really bad happened. They had a BIG dispute, I heard a lot of "Blyat". They both cried and drank a lot... Maybe she cheated on him or something like that. They might not comeback.

Lola hit hem several times whit a full bottle of cola while he was down on the coach.