Polly & Ray Part #2

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Ray and Polly are in a relationship and sex with others is more for work purposes. If they weren't in a relationship they wouldn't spend nearly as much time cuddling each other.

because for now he don't have any other place to empty his balls and they have to get views or they will be shut down

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Ray and Polly are in a relationship and sex with others is more for work purposes. If they weren't in a relationship they wouldn't spend nearly as much time cuddling each other.

I noticed a lot more affection between them either lately. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I noticed a lot more affection between them either lately. 

Yes i have too and when they were fucking earlier the kissing betweem them was very intimate and sensual. As i said earlier i think they have grown very fond of each other.

3 minutes ago, itsme said:

What was that all about? I thought they were playing at first then he seemed like he was pissed off. He through a couple things at the wall.

I don't know but if this isn't some kind of role play, I think something is seriously going on.

Edit: Scratch the role play theory, Polly is crying in the corner now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, itsme said:

What was that all about? I thought they were playing at first then he seemed like he was pissed off. He threw a couple things at the wall. 

It's Ray... maybe he was showing all his love for her