Foxy, Kira - Part #3

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the worst thing about the zoxy/nastya pairing is that their sex is totally boring. they've been together for a whole now & i can only remember i pussy sating episode. they remind me of when i was a teen & the girls would only let me finger them!

Agree,To me house become so much boring to watch when nastya apeared(to stay)in picture,we had an unpredictable place then after it become an "granny" house,and I know more feel the same,I respect that also others may like the new vibe of house,wish I could say..house it's fun to watch..but Personaly would be lying.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

why would I get over it,I loved the house,now I don't and my coments,pics reflect just that.But you are free to say how much you like the actual place,totaly fine with that😎.

I personally have always sort of sat middle of the road with this house but do see some ok points and some bad points, I actually really liked when Foxy got a good pounding from her ex. Just because Foxy fell in love doesn't mean I'm going to start hating the place as it is kind of nice that she has found someone to be with.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I personally have always sort of sat middle of the road with this house but do see some ok points and some bad points, I actually really liked when Foxy got a good pounding from her ex. Just because Foxy fell in love doesn't mean I'm going to start hating the place as it is kind of nice that she has found someone to be with.

Personaly it's not only because of foxy and girlfriend that house become an far cry of other times,the house started being worst even before thatpart it's because that But it's also because of lot less crazy parties,some of the hot girlfriends Mia,and seems only not very atractive girls(in my taste)are nowdays available,Think place lost that "místic" mood,vibe.Basicaly it become almost exactly like 90% of the other houses,would be fine with that if the place,residents and guests weren't at some time and for some time top of the top in site,now it's just an ok,middle tie one.No problem at all that you find nice foxy found someone to be,But to the potential of the house was bad,but again some will think exactly the opposite,and well...there is not better place to express all that than in cc vh forum.sorry the long text my friend.

Monogamy always kills houses, and especially when the houses start off being wild and crazy. I won't necessarily completely attribute the staleness of this apartment to Foxy getting into a monogamous relationship but I really don't think it helps things either, but the fact is this apartment is a far cry from how good it was when it first started.

Look at what happening with Misty, Lisa, KPLP, all the other people that have come and gone. Nina and Alan despite all the sex they were having were at almost at the bottom until they introduced Serena.. and then Edda/Joe. Most of the other couples that have started off monogamous are trying to keep interest going by either having friends come over (Ary/George) or experiment with bringing in new people into their bedrooms (Cleo/Axel, Darcie/Stifler). If Foxy isn't going to be willing to have sex with others anymore, that's fine. But they're going to have to throw parties and invite interesting people and hope that their friends can bring some interest back to the apartment. To me, THAT'S what's really killing this place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Monogamy always kills houses, and especially when the houses start off being wild and crazy. I won't necessarily completely attribute the staleness of this apartment to Foxy getting into a monogamous relationship but I really don't think it helps things either, but the fact is this apartment is a far cry from how good it was when it first started.

Look at what happening with Misty, Lisa, KPLP, all the other people that have come and gone. Nina and Alan despite all the sex they were having were at almost at the bottom until they introduced Serena.. and then Edda/Joe. Most of the other couples that have started off monogamous are trying to keep interest going by either having friends come over (Ary/George) or experiment with bringing in new people into their bedrooms (Cleo/Axel, Darcie/Stifler). If Foxy isn't going to be willing to have sex with others anymore, that's fine. But they're going to have to throw parties and invite interesting people and hope that their friends can bring some interest back to the apartment. To me, THAT'S what's really killing this place.

Agree,I understand that is nice foxy and Kira(but her seems at least to be in an open relationship)but foxy seems it's exclusively with the girlfriend,all that scenery of seing her with other girls and dudes are gone and house reduced to both girls going to bed and doing the same style of sex etc,if by any chance Kira also goes exclusive then place it's totaly doomed,think it's  up to manager to save the place as it's possible(and hardly there is an better manager to accomplish that),in start I loved this house,there wasn't anything like it in VH,now very similar to others,at least bring the good looking guests back..kinda depressing that after all those beauties in and out the house Whats remains it the blonde and nastya,maybe an new(in single relationship)resident can help the place.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck..I missed foxy&nastya having sex,must go watch it right now in time archive..or well..most probraby not hehe.

Fuck me i have never seen Foxy so worked up and involved in giving wow must be a record, nice to see though for a chamge.