Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Il y a 14 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Indeed, it took me awhile to learn this as well.  For the longest time I saw activity at N&K only to finally figure out it was actually Butch and Sundance frolicking around in the apartment!  Hahaha!  Outsmarted by CATS!  🙄 

Why "Butch and Sundance"?
Is this an allusion to someone or something?
Cats are called "Степа и Митя" (Stepa and Mitya), it has already been said on the forum it seems to me. 🤔

• Like 2

Haha you must not be familiar with American westerns LOL.  Yes Butch and Sundance is a reference to the classic 1969 movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.  I gave the cats those names awhile ago since I had no idea what they really were.  Most all of the regular chatters on RLC already know this.  I have read almost all of the history of the apartment and do not recall ever seeing the true names mentioned anywhere,  unless they were in a foreign language, which happens often, esp in CC.  

Now that you have informed me, I still prefer Butch and Sundance, and will continue calling them that  ☺️ 

• Like 2

Hello.

Little worries in the living room with the light. She does not stop flashing? It may sna by dint of turning on and off. Where does it come from the camera?

In the apartment of Nina and Kira

Can someone do something?

Edited by Laurent1535echo
Forgot a few words

21 minutes ago, Laurent1535echo said:

Hello.

Little worries in the living room with the light. She does not stop flashing? It may sna by dint of turning on and off. Where does it come from the camera?

In the apartment of Nina and Kira

Can someone do something?

Super annoying indeed! 

Perhaps it is a flash/strobe light outside. Like a burglar alarm on a building across the street?!? 🏮

Funny thing is that it not visible from cam 6 (and earlier also not from cam 1), so maybe it is some infrared thingy flashing: not visible to the human eye but to the cams.

Or the cams are simply very sensitive and a small fire alarm in the kitchen ceiling has a battery running out.

It is driving me AAAHAAARGGH 🤯😉

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

They 'fixed' it by turning on the lights. But who turned it on? There is no one home?!? Did they do a quick visit home?

Oh, there is Kira. Don't mind me; old brains working slowly.

Hi,

I couldn't help noticing that Kira, when she goes to bed alone, seems to be in a bit of pain. She tries to stretch a little. Perhaps her back aches?

Anyone has a tip for her? Maybe Nina should massage her back once in a while, just like Kira does for Nina? 💆‍♀️

It is of course also possible that I am just mistaking and seeing things that aren't there 🙂😵

1 hour ago, Thomazz said:
  • The cameras do not work well in Kira and Nina's apartment. Or this is just me ?:huh:

I reported this to RLC, and they responded immediately.  The cams, the thumbs, and the motion indicators should all be working now.  If not, refresh or close/open your browser.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, bigmac18 said:

I couldn't help noticing that Kira, when she goes to bed alone, seems to be in a bit of pain. She tries to stretch a little. Perhaps her back aches?

Anyone has a tip for her? Maybe Nina should massage her back once in a while, just like Kira does for Nina? 

Hello my friend.  I do not see what you see, but I would have no doubt she has some discomfort.  She exercises almost daily.  Indeed, a massage would do her a world of good.  Nina could certainly step up in that role - but we all know we have a better chance at getting struck by lightning than that ever happening.  It would be better for ME to provide that massage, as I have big manly arms and big manly hands and have given quite a few deep tissue rubs in my day  😁  

The "strobe light" is also quite a conundrum.  It really annoys Butch and Sundance, they hide in the bathroom or bedroom.  I sent RLC an email about it when I first noticed it, but have not heard back on that subject.  It is clearly coming from inside the apartment, not outside.  It has to be associated with the cams, somehow.  We shall see what develops.  

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I reported this to RLC, and they responded immediately.  The cams, the thumbs, and the motion indicators should all be working now.  If not, refresh or close/open your browser.   

Thank You 🙂