Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Did anyone else N&K are no longer on the list.?

The tenants names drop off the list when there is no activity in their apartment. 

To bring up the full list, click the clock at the top right corner of the tenants name column.

RLC did not find the need, or I did not see it, to let us know about this feature.😉

A good view of Nina in bed this morning - BOTH of her kneecaps are abrased, her left thigh is abrased, her right calf has a mark, and her left arm has clear bruises.  Something happened, she took a crash or something.  Bar fight?  Nonetheless, she is completely naked at 1020 and being Nina.  Nothing wrong with that, my friends!  😎  
Correction - right arm bruised, not left.  I forget she is a lefty, and would naturally protect that arm in case of emergency.  

11 hours ago, scutus said:

The tenants names drop off the list when there is no activity in their apartment. 

To bring up the full list, click the clock at the top right corner of the tenants name column.

RLC did not find the need, or I did not see it, to let us know about this feature.😉

Indeed, it took me awhile to learn this as well.  For the longest time I saw activity at N&K only to finally figure out it was actually Butch and Sundance frolicking around in the apartment!  Hahaha!  Outsmarted by CATS!  🙄 

• Like 1