Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

3 hours ago, likidamber said:

I believe that what will happen on Kira's head will be wonderful. Because for now, it looks like lightning hit the chives ...

Kira looks a bit tired. Hope she will like her new hair cut when finished 🙂

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Kira looks a bit tired. Hope she will like her new hair cut when finished 🙂

Oh my! I'm withdrawing the words about the chive! Mea Culpa. It's fun, very cool, Kira looks great, it will be very useful for her to change her image ... Kira looks pleased and a little surprised by her new look ...

Frankly, I think this new hairdo looks great on her. Anyway she is naturally very beautiful, everything suits her well.
What amuses me, and I totally agree with Liki, is that she seems surprised at the effect of this new hairstyle.

There are times when it would be nice to be in the cat's shoes.

il y a 8 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Est - ce que les chats portent des chaussures? 😋 😎

je suis plutôt d'expression latine, français et espagnol, et un peu le portugais. Je suis fâché avec les langues anglo-saxonne, pour ça j'utilise Deepl, je n'ai fait que retranscrire le traducteur, et je dois avouer je n'ai pas trop vérifié.

Ci j'ai fait une erreur, elle a l'air amusante, tant mieux pour nous tous, ce suis toujours très satisfait quand j'arrive à faire rire, même à mes dépens. Et pour mes amis d'expression anglaise,  je continuerai à ne pas trop vérifier mon traducteur 😊

25 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

je suis plutôt d'expression latine, français et espagnol, et un peu le portugais. Je suis fâché avec les langues anglo-saxonne, pour ça j'utilise Deepl, je n'ai fait que retranscrire le traducteur, et je dois avouer je n'ai pas trop vérifié.

Ci j'ai fait une erreur, elle a l'air amusante, tant mieux pour nous tous, ce suis toujours très satisfait quand j'arrive à faire rire, même à mes dépens. Et pour mes amis d'expression anglaise,  je continuerai à ne pas trop vérifier mon traducteur 😊

No you got the usage correct.

They do say that pets reflect their owners,and these two cat certainly do.

Fighting one minute and gently grooming each other the next. 

The felines and humans are lovely to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cats deserve a separate apartment. And if not, then RLC should write: "Nina and Kira and The Cats". According to me, cats are Nina and DE faster. Nina and Kira have been consistent lately. And Nina and DE showed claws from time to time

And the cats do the scuffle with their paws,  but they can not live without each other ...
Kira looks very girly ... vacation  mood 

• Upvote 1

there are 14 minutes likidamber said:

Cats deserve a separate apartment.

A little freedom, maybe.

The downside is, these cats seem to be locked up all the time. It's the only thing I'm a little upset about. It's a golden prison, but it's still kind of a prison. This reflection only engages me, and takes nothing away from the esteem that I have for our two girls.

51 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

A little freedom, maybe.

The downside is, these cats seem to be locked up all the time. It's the only thing I'm a little upset about. It's a golden prison, but it's still kind of a prison. This reflection only engages me, and takes nothing away from the esteem that I have for our two girls.

Well, freedom, prison, gold cage ... It's all relative terms. For us, an apartment is a golden cage, for cats it can be the whole world, freedom. Philosophical discussion .... What is freedom ... Where are its limits ...
E there, why no one is delighted with Kira?

• Like 1