Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Since RLCF is currently offline, I will post my happiness and joy at the return home of my baby girl (and Nina too).  It's been an agonizing week for me.  Wonder where they went.   Very interesting shirt Kira is/was wearing earlier!  

Hello.

Today, they shouted and cried too; Not speaking Russian, I did not understand why but Nina came out of the apartment several times and also in tears, Kira also cried. 😥😥😥

They have been out for a few hours, and have not come back since. They have a lot to say, I think, themselves, and that going out will do them a lot of good, I hope. They should tell each other things face to face, one after the other.

Edited by Laurent1535echo
I put a line in too much

Hello sturmchaser ; There is nothing for the update 😉

Yes, they are in St. Petersburg. So they should not be long in coming back; 2-3 in the morning.
They left plugged the guitar on the amp but I think it's Nina who turned off the amp. She pressed the On / Off button.

Yes, Hayden, but it bothers me they are not home yet.  They left Butch and Sundance in the care of one of their friends, but came home earlier, then left again.  Butch and Sundance alone again.  It is now almost 0830 StP time and still not home.  I know they will be back eventually, but.... so long is TOO long for me!  

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Yes, Hayden, but it bothers me they are not home yet.  They left Butch and Sundance in the care of one of their friends, but came home earlier, then left again.  Butch and Sundance alone again.  It is now almost 0830 StP time and still not home.  I know they will be back eventually, but.... so long is TOO long for me!  

Be careful.. not to be the RLC's addict. It's a good fun to watch the apartments and couples. But do not overdo it. Your own life is the most important. Do not forget that. I do not want to start  argue. I just think that.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Laurent1535echo said:

Kira had to go for a walk outside where she is at do eyse 🙄

Kira is working, normally she is not at home all day, she also has a hobby that takes her time. Nina has the right to be tired. concert on the weekend away from home, today also had stressful classes.
They often stay out of the house, I think for practical reasons. Traveling through the city can take a lot of time, so they stay closer to the place where they have to be in the morning. Because they do not like getting up in the morning - they are owls
And Kira in a new hairstyle seems to be more delicate, ethereal ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1