Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

il y a une heure, likidamber a dit :

E là, pourquoi personne ne se réjouit de Kira?

I am very happy with Kira's new look.
Changing your look can be very positive. It can boost her self-confidence. But for her, it's still a little leap into the unknown, what will her surroundings think of her new look? She's bound to get into a phrase of uncertainty.
For change to be positive, it must be in harmony with its own personality. The future will tell.
I have the impression that this change of look is a bit orchestrated by Nina. Maybe Kira wanted to change her look for some time, maybe she didn't dare, Nina made her take the step.
If that's the case, Nina was right. It repositions Kira's femininity.
I hope they do the same to DE....😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

I have the impression that this change of look is a bit orchestrated by Nina. Maybe Kira wanted to change her look for some time, maybe she didn't dare, Nina made her take the step.

Yes it can be. Although I think Kira is confident and knows his worth. She is independent, has her own classes and Nina appreciates that. In this case, things have changed a lot. I do not think Nina would force her to do it. Rather, she persuades Kira to the fun. And Kira allowed herself to be convinced to a bit of madness ... They have a concert in the south, holiday atmosphere, beaches, the sea ...
But if DE appears in a similar hairstyle, it's cool. Small fun in their lives will be very useful ...

Although I admit, Kira had a fairly serious face when doing the haircut. And then curiosity and some surprise. But also a sincere smile

Edited by likidamber
  • Upvote 1

il y a 12 minutes, likidamber a dit :

Oui c'est possible. Bien que je pense que Kira est confiant et sait sa valeur. Elle est indépendante, a ses propres classes et Nina apprécie que. Dans ce cas, les choses ont beaucoup changé. Je ne pense pas que Nina serait la forcer à le faire. Au contraire, elle persuade Kira au plaisir. Et Kira se laissa convaincre un peu de folie ... Ils ont un concert dans le sud, l' atmosphère de vacances, les plages, la mer ...
Mais si DE apparaît dans une coiffure similaire, il est cool. Amusant petit dans leur vie sera très utile ...

I don't think Nina forced her. Forcing Kira can't be easy.
But there is also a fashion phenomenon.
On the look side, young people are independent, but often their independence ends where fashion begins 😊

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

je suis plutôt d'expression latine, français et espagnol, et un peu le portugais. Je suis fâché avec les langues anglo-saxonne, pour ça j'utilise Deepl, je n'ai fait que retranscrire le traducteur, et je dois avouer je n'ai pas trop vérifié.

Ci j'ai fait une erreur, elle a l'air amusante, tant mieux pour nous tous, ce suis toujours très satisfait quand j'arrive à faire rire, même à mes dépens. Et pour mes amis d'expression anglaise,  je continuerai à ne pas trop vérifier mon traducteur 😊

I didn't mean to make fun of you (or your translation website) 😇 Albeit translations can be funny indeed 😄 In this case you got the expression right 👍.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:30 PM, Thomazz said:

Nina and DE became very good friends again 😍They are cute together

Yes that's good. But Nina and DE spend all day together. Their relationships are becoming more and more warm. DE enters the bedroom, throws up with plushies animals ... And Kira seems to be absorbed in her own affairs, work ...
Nina spends more time with DE than with Kira. Maybe it's only this week.
This is how I see it, may it not end as before.

19 hours ago, likidamber said:

Their relationships are becoming more and more warm. DE enters the bedroom, throws up with plushies animals
This is how I see it, may it not end as before.

They're just friends 😉