Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Happy early Birthday my gorgeous baby girl!  😘  Very nice present!  You always wanted one!  I love that you baptized it with Queen and then Scorpions - perfect choices.  And you dancing with Nina to 'Winds Of Change" literally brought tears to my eyes.  😢  So beautiful and precious.  Klaus would be proud!   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

And you dancing with Nina to 'Winds Of Change" literally brought tears to my eyes.  😢  So beautiful and precious. 

That was a magic moment for sure. The looks in their eyes... 😻

• Like 3

On 10/18/2018 at 9:37 PM, bigmac18 said:

And what love...! Nina who laughs and flirts with Kira, teases her, seduces her, and ultimately pleasures her. Nina enjoying the rare chance to give something beautiful to her wife.

They were the two most watched cameras for almost a full hour, and with good reason.

Love?
Nina does not even know what that means. Okay, she has romantic moments but I think it's just a play. She is a very good actress. Actually, she is unable to show real feelings. unless it serves her purpose. In her world, no one else exists except for herself. And of course the people who serve her. I know she's not a bad person inside. Only her selfishness was overwhelmed by her.
Hope one day Nina will be able to change and appreciate other people.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bfaith said:

Love?
Nina does not even know what that means. Okay, she has romantic moments but I think it's just a play. She is a very good actress. Actually, she is unable to show real feelings. unless it serves her purpose. In her world, no one else exists except for herself. And of course the people who serve her. I know she's not a bad person inside. Only her selfishness was overwhelmed by her.
Hope one day Nina will be able to change and appreciate other people.

Hi Bfaith!

Thank you for your opinion. 'Nina does not know what love means' Those are harsh words... If I recall correctly, you used to be kinder regarding Nina. Has something changed your opinion? 

Don't get me wrong. I don't mean this is a bad way... just curious! 🙂 I too see that Nina has a 'certain way' to deal with receiving and giving attention.

• Upvote 1

Lovely Doe was present tonight before and after they all went out.  Not sure what the white was all about - probably a band photo shoot?  Nonetheless, Doe looking very sexy in her all-black Hg gear, plus playing second mother to Nina by ironing her clothes for her.  It honestly takes a village to maintain Nina.    If anything, God forbid, ever happened to Kira or Doe, I think Nina would just wither.  I hate to be so harsh on Nina, but, it's what I sees.  

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Playing second mother to Nina by ironing her clothes for her.  It honestly takes a village to maintain Nina.    If anything, God forbid, ever happened to Kira or Doe, I think Nina would just wither.  I hate to be so harsh on Nina, but, it's what I sees.  

I do not agree with you and @bfaith

Anyone who knows me on this board they know I was always Nina fan. I always admit the opinions of others. Because we are different people with different thinking. But it feels bad to read such negative opinions about Nina. She does not have a gun on their heads to "serve" her. Kira and
DE likes to care about her. A little bit of them are wrong in this. If there is someone who always does everything for you, then after a while you will feel comfortable in this situation. We do not know them. Not only her bad qualities should be noticed in her. 

She is not perfect and I love this in her.

Sorry my english.

• Like 2