Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Thanks, Happy.  It was time for a new general thread. 

0400 StP time, our Three Musketeers are finally home from the Halloween party.  Taking off the goulish makeup and such.  Doe is in her pjs, so I think we have a sleepover tonight.  Whatever the cat fight between Nina and Doe was earlier, seems to be a non-issue now.  Thank goodness.  

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira General Discussion #1
2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

0400 StP time, our Three Musketeers are finally home from the Halloween party.  Taking off the goulish makeup and such.  Doe is in her pjs, so I think we have a sleepover tonight.  Whatever the cat fight between Nina and Doe was earlier, seems to be a non-issue now.  Thank goodness.  

A new General Chat Topic begins once the Current Topic in use reaches the End or Near the End of the 30th Page.

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They have their qualms every now and then.  They stay friends throughout the ordeal which is a good thing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sturmchaser said:

That was last night.  No goulish makeup tonight.  Unless Nina was the entertainment, Kira the DJ, and Doe just being... lovely Doe.  ❤️  

I guess they'll return home when they are ready.  I don't think RLC has any leashes on them.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I guess they'll return home when they are ready.  I don't think RLC has any leashes on them.

You, sir, are the ultimate diplomat, perfectly suited for an admin.  

I didn't mean to infer that they should be home in their crappy apartment solely for my entertainment.  I am merely expressing concern for their well-being.  Is that okay?  

I seriously doubt Nina allows any 'leashes' to be put on her anyway.  If anything like that were to surface, she would immediately stomp on it and we would never see N&K again.