Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

4 hours ago, Scooter said:

Kira alone at home tonight

I think Nina has a late evening job now.  Many nights Kira is alone, and makes a late night dinner for Nina when she arrives home usually around 0200ish.  Kira's sleep schedule is all messed up because of it, but, you gotta do what you gotta do.  

• Upvote 3

Hi. A friend told me about this RLC. Since then I became a little obsessed with Nina. Of course not in a bad sense. I do not understand why I am because I am young and can have many girls/girlfriends. But instead I sit here and admire her beauty.I'm completely her influence.  I feel stupid.  She a witch? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 10 heures, Wargass a dit :

Hi. A friend told me about this RLC. Since then I became a little obsessed with Nina. Of course not in a bad sense. I do not understand why I am because I am young and can have many girls/girlfriends. But instead I sit here and admire her beauty.I'm completely her influence.  I feel stupid.  She a witch? :biggrin:

Yes, Nina is a witch, I think for Halloween you will see her change into a very pretty witch. Take care, you are already bewitched!🎃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wargass said:

Welcome, friend.  I can understand your attraction.  As my compadres @bigmac18 and @jouandomy have already stated, please be careful and watch with reserve.  From personal experience, it is easy to get "bewitched" by this couple.  They are absolutely fascinating to watch.  They are as real as 'Real Life Cam' can get.  I, myself, have fallen prey to the beautiful and captivating Kira, as you have to Nina.  They have been on RLC for over 4 years - a much longer life expectancy than usual, which can only be attributed to their overwhelming popularity, even though many won't comment.  

One valuable piece of advice I give to you - invest the time to READ the ARCHIVES.  Learn as much as you can about this amazing couple.  Granted, it takes some time, because there is over 4 years worth of information to digest, but you will have a MUCH better understanding about Nina and Kira (and Doe) and can understand more about what is happening now, real-time.  

PLEASE keep posting your thoughts.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Welcome, friend.  I can understand your attraction.  As my compadres @bigmac18 and @jouandomy have already stated, please be careful and watch with reserve.  From personal experience, it is easy to get "bewitched" by this couple.  They are absolutely fascinating to watch.  They are as real as 'Real Life Cam' can get.  I, myself, have fallen prey to the beautiful and captivating Kira, as you have to Nina.  They have been on RLC for over 4 years - a much longer life expectancy than usual, which can only be attributed to their overwhelming popularity, even though many won't comment.  

One valuable piece of advice I give to you - invest the time to READ the ARCHIVES.  Learn as much as you can about this amazing couple.  Granted, it takes some time, because there is over 4 years worth of information to digest, but you will have a MUCH better understanding about Nina and Kira (and Doe) and can understand more about what is happening now, real-time.  

PLEASE keep posting your 

Hi

I know it's not good to feel that way for Nina. But i'm trying to change that. She is unavailable. I hope one day i can look at  her like a cute sympathetic women and nothing more.

I agree.  It's  easy to get under their infuence. Thank you for the advices. And i will definitely read the old comments.