Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

I've watch Nina and Kira for a long time and MY opinion is that Nina has some serious head issues.  Yea i know you love her and i just don't understand her BUT years of dealing with personality problems with people. Being selfish and constantly seeking attention is the beginning of a downward spiral of insecurity.  OK people you can let me have it,  Maybe at least one person will agree with me. I watch them less and less because of how she acts. I do however like it when de is there but sometimes it looks like tension between her and Nina. I could be wrong.  Love, peace and the quest for really good food. Smoke up.

9 hours ago, Hayden said:

I do not agree with you and @bfaith

Anyone who knows me on this board they know I was always Nina fan. I always admit the opinions of others. Because we are different people with different thinking. But it feels bad to read such negative opinions about Nina. She does not have a gun on their heads to "serve" her. Kira and
DE likes to care about her. A little bit of them are wrong in this. If there is someone who always does everything for you, then after a while you will feel comfortable in this situation. We do not know them. Not only her bad qualities should be noticed in her. 

She is not perfect and I love this in her.

Sorry my english.

Hi Hayden,

Thank you for your reply too!

As many here probably know, I am a fan of Nina too. Just as I am a Kira fan, and a Doe-Eyes fan, by the way 🙂

I think Nina is a great young woman trying to be the best Nina she can be. In her own way, she works very hard. At the same time, I can not deny I think she is a difficult woman to love, or to live with. She has a very high standards, and the rest of the world has to live up to it. In that way, she asks a lot from Kira and maybe Doe-Eyes too. We do not know whether Nina realises that or not.

Then again... Some people enjoy making others happy. There is no shame in that. Kira shows she might be one of those people. Perhaps she gives more than Nina original 'demanded', just like you wrote. It is very well possible.

You are right Hayden: we do not really know them. We can only interpret what we see, and react only what is on screen. We should not exclusively focus on the bad sides of the girls, but we also can not close our eyes to those sides.

To paraphrase you: She is not perfect and I love this in her.

kind regards,

Bigmac

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Speaking of Nina. Appreciate her great change - from a lazy, humourous Nina, she transformed into a vigorous, self-confident woman. You can see how much she works to realize his dreams. And slowly grows into a large format artist. And Kira and DE support her jointly. Maybe sometimes they care too much about her, it looks funny, but it shows their commitment. They want to support Nina and they do it really well. And Nina, well, she's an artist - a bit of a head in the clouds and everyday matters are not important to her - new ideas and new projects are still being born in her head. I think Nina's transformation is the most interesting story of this apartment. But for this change, Kira and DE work together.
And this is a great value to be assessed,
Nobody is without flaws, each of the girls has its weaknesses, its faults but they work together and clearly for two months you can see great progress,
In fact, all those who write here are right, There is a lot of theater in the apartment but also the truth. Actor games and real feelings. And their real life stays outside .... Nina and Kira are wise women, they managed to cope with cameras and thousands of eyes watching them. They show,  whatwhat they want to showt, but what has to remain their secret is such a mystery, and that must be respected

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You can admire these girls but to say you LOVE Nina is disturbing.  We watch them so we can get some sexual gratification , a source of pleasure.  Just like movie stars or music diva's.  Our own personal likes and dislikes makes us different.  I have one from every apt. that is more attractive than the other but i love none of these girls.  I don't let myself get caught up that it upsets me.  Nina is simply not MY type that's all.  Kira is more caring and i like that in a woman more than a selfish do everything for me type. Things can get boring when there is tension.  Lets see love making and hugging, kissing.  I don't want to offend anyone so please forgive me if i do.  We have different taste that's all.  Every apt has it's one person that we look for and some really make it worth watching.  Love to all.

With the black paint around her eyes, the eyes of Doe-Eyes appear even larger. 🤪 The whites of her eyes are ginormous. Man... those can induce agoraphobia 😜 Like giant white polar caps... Never mind the melting of polar caps... those eyes can melt me 🤩

Meanwhile Nina is painting and sewing an even scarier face...

• Like 1