Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Il y a 8 heures, bigmac18 a dit :

Perhaps a world tour with the band? Maybe with Rolling Stones or U2 as supporting act 😂

Good idea, the Stones know very well the French Riviera, they can guide them.
And we have a lot of sin here too.😈

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

That would be tzatzikira 😂

I would love to slurp that sauce.  
It is disheartening that my friends at RLCF have chosen to mock, berate, and belittle me.  I choose to post here tonight as I have not experienced such actions from the CC community.  
In fact, I sometimes enjoy the mis-translations among the members, and they are resolved amicably.  Recently, RLCF has been simply contentious arguments and the repeated repeated repeated script at the apts, blah blah blah blah fucking blah.   

I'm a nice guy.  I mean no harm.  I love Kira.  I love Doe.  But I'm in America.  That's all I am.  Apparently some folks can't handle that and perceive me as some kind of threat.  Please.  
I just don't understand.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I would love to slurp that sauce.  
It is disheartening that my friends at RLCF have chosen to mock, berate, and belittle me.  I choose to post here tonight as I have not experienced such actions from the CC community.  
In fact, I sometimes enjoy the mis-translations among the members, and they are resolved amicably.  Recently, RLCF has been simply contentious arguments and the repeated repeated repeated script at the apts, blah blah blah blah fucking blah.   

I'm a nice guy.  I mean no harm.  I love Kira.  I love Doe.  But I'm in America.  That's all I am.  Apparently some folks can't handle that and perceive me as some kind of threat.  Please.  
I just don't understand.   

Do not deal with negative people. They have always been and will always be. Such people only want attention. It is a pity to argue with them.

Unfortunately I do not have time to watch RLC and girls.:sad: But I hope everything is OK and that they are happy and successful. Because they deserve it.🤘😗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2