The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is final Belgium vs. England and England takes the cup (this time with a regular goal, not like Wembley 1966😇)

Actually I think some are you guys are more confident than me!...But if England do lose, I hope they at least do themselves justice and play well...and don't go out with a whimper...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah Russians played good. German team unfortunately 👎

The cotton was about other thing hehe,seems they were sniffing some kinda of mixture before the games..that will not ilegal it still shows that by themselfs alone..they probably would done worst.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:37 PM, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is final Belgium vs. England and England takes the cup (this time with a regular goal, not like Wembley 1966😇)

Our Belgian friends have given a lot in their last 2 games. I think they'll pay for it tonight if France puts on some rhythm. Without incident of match or arbitration France will pass!
On the other hand, England has had an easier course than Croatia. So for the same reasons, I see England.

• Upvote 1

Really feel divided today,for one side i am an big fan of Mbappe but in other side..really enjoy Belgium playing.Well will be satisfied with any of the two teams winning.Also if both teams enter without fears..then could be an very good match.