The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Congrats indeed.Hope England wins the third place match.Honestly Croatia can win anyone..but France it's France.Personaly will cheer for Croatia(they are living the dream).

Thank you for predicting Croatia ze81, still as accurate in your predictions (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, England, ....):tongue:😉

No chance, Belgium will finish 3rd!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

All I can say is that I'm bitterly disappointed guys...We played ok but fell short of a little creativity in the final 3rd. However it's a young squad with a great team spirit and a good coach, so the future looks promising...The 3rd place play off is the most pointless game in football, IMO. Nobody remembers who finished 3rd...☹️

I know your feeling,But Just like you said,England's team it's young in general so they still can do at least another World Cup and then be more experienced,and maybe they can win the next Eurocup.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Thank you for predicting Croatia ze81, still as accurate in your predictions (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, England, ....):tongue:😉

No chance, Belgium will finish 3rd!

Hehe maybe maybe,honestly i like all the four teams(France,England,Croatia,Belgium)so will be totaly fine if one stays second,other  third etc.In the end..This final four are the best teams of this word Cup.

Here’s how I watch soccer. I do other stuff for about 89 minutes and their flip the tv on. If a team has more points then the other team I assume they will win and I go back to doing something else. If the score is tied, I tune back in around 29 minutes later. If a team has more points then the other team I assume they will win and go back to doing something else. If the score is tied, I’ll stick around and watch the penalty kicks because they are at least entertaining. I particularly enjoy when the kicker fucks up and misses the goal all together or when the kicker kicks the ball stright at the goalie and he jumps to the side. 

....anyways, that’s how I watch soccer. Come to think of it that’s kinda of how I watched sex on VH. For the most part, I just want to know where the cum landed. 😀

Enjoy the final tomorrow guys! ❤️

• Like 1