The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Putins still a happy man regardless of Russia Loss.  The World Cup has been a Big Boost to their Economy.

Russian team achieved good in ongoing tournament anyway. 1/8 final is something I didn't expect, all the more they haven't got big stars in their team. So let's congratulate them, because even greater teams were eliminated from competition on earlier stages
And of course I feel strong urge to so say that - England will beat Croatia, that's for sure 😀

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hi naga,not sure if you're just joking or being serious when you said..from what you seen from Croatia we have nothing to fear..I think they can be very good..specialy if Modric it's inspired,Personaly would say 60/40 in England favor.Will be two great semi finals..England vs Croatia and specialy France vs Belgium.My rankings to final four teams are,number one(France),number two(Belgium)number three(England)number four(Croatia),but no doubts that any of them can win,will be an question of details,strategy and best players being in an good day.

Evening guys...Croatia were my favourites to lift the trophy before the WC started but haven't played particularly well the last 2 games...Still, they have the class players like Modric who can turn a match...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree with Naga. Croatia played not that good to win against England. They struggled against Russia which is for sure not as strong as England. So I agree when Croatia plays like the played against Russia England has nothing to fear. I was kinda shocked seeing Croatia in the second half of overtime. When more time in overtime Russia would have won. 

Will be an interesting match for sure,England its stronger but Croatia also an good team,Well..England can win,that way we will have an team in final represented of some of our cc pals.😎.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening guys...Croatia were my favourites to lift the trophy before the WC started but haven't played particularly well the last 2 games...Still, they have the class players like Modric who can turn a match...

Would be two interesting games because we truly can't  be very sure of who will win,Kinda well balanced games for sure.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Putins still a happy man regardless of Russia Loss.  The World Cup has been a Big Boost to their Economy.

...and I think they've managed to put on a great spectacle, ...regardless of England's fate...I've loved it...😁...Of course I've retired now, which helps...😉

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, waldi said:

Russian team achieved good in ongoing tournament anyway. 1/8 final is something I didn't expect, all the more they haven't got big stars in their team. So let's congratulate them, because even greater teams were eliminated from competition on earlier stages
And of course I feel strong urge to so say that - England will beat Croatia, that's for sure 😀

Let's hope you're right...🤞

• Like 1