The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Good evening guys...As you can imagine, I'm in a pretty good mood right now...After a poor 25 mins, we played pretty well and controlled the game. However, Pickford still had to make 3 outstanding saves to keep us ahead. 
Btw, he lives within 10 miles of me, or he did before he moved to Everton!...I'm a Sunderland supporter...sadly...
From what I saw of Croatia tonight, we have nothing to fear... Sad to see the hosts go out...They did well to get that far...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...As you can imagine, I'm in a pretty good mood right now...After a poor 25 mins, we played pretty well and controlled the game. However, Pickford still had to make 3 outstanding saves to keep us ahead. 
Btw, he lives within 10 miles of me, or he did before he moved to Everton!...I'm a Sunderland supporter...sadly...
From what I saw of Croatia tonight, we have nothing to fear... Sad to see the hosts go out...They did well to get that far...

Hi naga,not sure if you're just joking or being serious when you said..from what you seen from Croatia we have nothing to fear..I think they can be very good..specialy if Modric it's inspired,Personaly would say 60/40 in England favor.Will be two great semi finals..England vs Croatia and specialy France vs Belgium.My rankings to final four teams are,number one(France),number two(Belgium)number three(England)number four(Croatia),but no doubts that any of them can win,will be an question of details,strategy and best players being in an good day.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When it gets to the Finals it should be  France vs. England.

That would be nice but...Kinda prefer an France vs Croatia or Belgium vs croatia.But if was an France vs England also fine with that.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hi naga,not sure if you're just joking or being serious when you said..from what you seen from Croatia we have nothing to fear..I think they can be very good..specialy if Modric it's inspired,Personaly would say 60/40 in England favor.Will be two great semi finals..England vs Croatia and specialy France vs Belgium.My rankings to final four teams are,number one(France),number two(Belgium)number three(England)number four(Croatia),but no doubts that any of them can win,will be an question of details,strategy and best players being in an good day.

I agree with Naga. Croatia played not that good to win against England. They struggled against Russia which is for sure not as strong as England. So I agree when Croatia plays like the played against Russia England has nothing to fear. I was kinda shocked seeing Croatia in the second half of overtime. When more time in overtime Russia would have won. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree with Naga. Croatia played not that good to win against England. They struggled against Russia which is for sure not as strong as England. So I agree when Croatia plays like the played against Russia England has nothing to fear. I was kinda shocked seeing Croatia in the second half of overtime. When more time in overtime Russia would have won. 

Putins still a happy man regardless of Russia Loss.  The World Cup has been a Big Boost to their Economy.