Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well being there has certainly brought Lisa out of her shell she was never the most excitable of people but being here with Lexy it's like seeing a different person and it's good too see it.

She is progressing since the old house.. don't forget that on the old house she already had sex with the second girl (before arrive here)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Watching Lexy watching football is really cool 💖😂

LexyPete378.thumb.JPG.770a74f18ca5946a70729933d94bea2f.JPG  0   227.13 kB

Russia play Egypt on their doorstep in the St Petersburg Stadium on Tuesday. Seeing as they seem to be such football (soccer) fans it would be great if they could go to the match, but not so good for us as they wouldn't be entertaining us again by watching it on television. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Russia play Egypt on their doorstep in the St Petersburg Stadium on Tuesday. Seeing as they seem to be such football (soccer) fans it would be great if they could go to the match, but not so good for us as they wouldn't be entertaining us again by watching it on television. 

In this case I hope L&p stay home during the matches,it's funny(and sexy)to watch them during it.Well..not fun to watch them during Portugal games..so during those won't watch them😂.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

In this case I hope L&p stay home during the matches,it's funny(and sexy)to watch them during it.Well..not fun to watch them during Portugal games..so during those won't watch them😂.

We will definitely watch at home. We haven’t bought tickets to any matches. We are not against Portugal, just between Brazil vs Portugal we prefered Brazil. If Portugal makes it to final we will definitely cheer for them. And Ronaldo is indeed a great player. And I was hoping to see Ibrahimovic playing this Fifa but unfortunately he isn’t. 

Pete

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We will definitely watch at home. We haven’t bought tickets to any matches. We are not against Portugal, just between Brazil vs Portugal we prefered Brazil. If Portugal makes it to final we will definitely cheer for them. And Ronaldo is indeed a great player. And I was hoping to see Ibrahimovic playing this Fifa but unfortunately he isn’t. 

Pete

Stop ittt I seen Lexy making funny of Ronaldo hehe..her lucky it's how hot she is,the dam girl even making funny of Ronaldo its cutie as an pie.Now serious,of course i was "joking" with you two,perfectly fine that you like any team or not so much,same regard players,myself also cheering for Brasil if Portugal doesn't go very far.Enjoy the World Cup,think a good number of people are enjoying it also and also seing you guys watching it also,cheers.

• Like 2