Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

Wow what a boring place same thing day in day out. Nothing ever happens here. People sitting on the couch in their underwear, talking and watching television, mucking around on there phones,  occasional sex. I really don't know what some of you find so great about this place but yet decide to knock the other places for people doing the exact same thing if not more than these people. In fact it sounds to me like some of you might just have an obsessive problem with the tenants here. Blah, blah, blah I already know there are going to be people that post here that are going to freak out over this but I have read some of the posts left about the other places and find this ridiculous. The way I see it is there are a few of you going out of your way to post negative things about other apartments just so that this one can have more views, "sabotage", not right at all. Seriously nothing special here, just a bunch of average people doing very little but getting more attention than they deserve.

8 hours ago, JustSayin said:

Wow what a boring place same thing day in day out. Nothing ever happens here. People sitting on the couch in their underwear, talking and watching television, mucking around on there phones,  occasional sex. I really don't know what some of you find so great about this place but yet decide to knock the other places for people doing the exact same thing if not more than these people. In fact it sounds to me like some of you might just have an obsessive problem with the tenants here. Blah, blah, blah I already know there are going to be people that post here that are going to freak out over this but I have read some of the posts left about the other places and find this ridiculous. The way I see it is there are a few of you going out of your way to post negative things about other apartments just so that this one can have more views, "sabotage", not right at all. Seriously nothing special here, just a bunch of average people doing very little but getting more attention than they deserve.

You don't get the message of this place. All happens there naturally. People in here do it to have fun. They have fun knowing they get watched and we (at least the vast majority) have fun watching them. You never know how a party or meeting will go here. Nobody is forced to do anything but anything can happen at any time. All this plus there is no drama, violence or anything like this is why people like to watch this place; basically any place where @Lexy&Pete and their friends are in. They care about their viewers and we care about them. Talking about the underwear thing I think you might have tuned in at the the wrong times. Especially Lexy is not a big fan of clothes or underwear at all. ❣️

• Like 5

22 hours ago, golfer06 said:

everyone seems to forget that a & a had a lot of drawn out boring parties & times when nothing happened at all. the ashley era practically killed them before they started being managers. but they were the pioneers of the swing/swap era that vh is now in. the problem now & has been for a while that there are just too many apts. even if they all were very active there just isn't enough time to watch them. around 20 should be more than enough!

hehehehe, Golfer!
Well observed, and let's remember for those who are still alive at this time our famous "interpretation" for this: Never before 6am. The late "magic hour".

As for the division of attention, there is a time considered I already here in the forum (when VH in person) was more active and present, given a suggestion for this.
When VHTV had only 7 projects. In other words, this was "yesterday" ..

😑

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You don't get the message of this place. All happens there naturally. People in here do it to have fun. They have fun knowing they get watched and we (at least the vast majority) have fun watching them. You never know how a party or meeting will go here. Nobody is forced to do anything but anything can happen at any time. All this plus there is no drama, violence or anything like this is why people like to watch this place; basically any place where @Lexy&Pete and their friends are in. They care about their viewers and we care about them. Talking about the underwear thing I think you might have tuned in at the the wrong times. Especially Lexy is not a big fan of clothes or underwear at all. ❣️

I somehow knew you would be the one that would jump all over my post trying to justify this apartment. If you think for one minute this is all natural, think again. None of this is normal and yes even with this apartment a vast majority is staged to attract viewers and gain attention. It also helps when people keep positing comments trying to make this apartment sound better than it is. I have been watching these sites right from the start when Voyeur Villa started to when Voyeur House started and yes to when RLC started. I used to be one of the top people posting and I have witnessed the good, the bad and the extremely scary times. There has only been a very rare few moments of reality on any of these sites. I have stayed quite for some time now just watching and reading. I don't like what I have been witnessing going on when it pertains to hyping up this apartment and knocking down the other places for the benefit of views.

You have also been one of the ones that has been making a considerable amount of negative posts towards other apartments. You would think that someone who has been watching for as long as you and has almost 35 000 posts would know better. It is my opinion and only my opinion that you may have an obsession with Lexy that has been increasingly starting to show in a very creepy way. Your obsession has made you delusional in what really is taking place in this apartment which is absolutely nothing. Not worth watching. 

This is the exact same thing you did to me 2 years ago when I was posting about one of the tenants I liked. That's why I quit posting. I however am being a lot nicer to you than you were towards me. I guess it's true what goes around comes around in a long dragged out timely manor. 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

hehehehe, Golfer!
Well observed, and let's remember for those who are still alive at this time our famous "interpretation" for this: Never before 6am. The late "magic hour".

As for the division of attention, there is a time considered I already here in the forum (when VH in person) was more active and present, given a suggestion for this.
When VHTV had only 7 projects. In other words, this was "yesterday" ..

exactly. they couldn't get away with that now!

4 minutes ago, JustSayin said:

This is the exact same thing you did to me 2 years ago

Huh? You have two posts you both made today. So how can you be here two years ago?

I do not want to argue with you here. When you do not like it you are always free to watch sth. else. But my opinion is not only mine. Look how many likes my reply got and how much your initial post... 🙄

You are totally free write positive stuff about other places in the respective topics...

• Like 1