B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

1 minute ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC has always had  useless girls around and that trend will just continue. RLC will never change for the better to give their subscribers better entertainment. It is a business about $$$ and i honestly  believe that  they could care less about what their subscribers want or their complaints.

Nice 1st post Smoke...So what are you labelling as useless girls exactly...?...There are lots of girls in the couples apts, if sex floats your boat, in which case what goes on in the all girl's apt shouldn't bother you cos you won't watch them...However, if your astute observation is based on B4, which I assume it is, because that's the thread you're in, there has been more open pussy shots, bating and sex between the girls and their respective BF's than ever, in recent times, so your post doesn't make sense...But welcome anyway and don't be influenced by the negative stuff here. Watch it, form an opinion and come back with your thoughts...If they're the same after you've been here a while, fair enough...

28 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC has always had  useless girls around and that trend will just continue. RLC will never change for the better to give their subscribers better entertainment. It is a business about $$$ and i honestly  believe that  they could care less about what their subscribers want or their complaints.

Smoke the green, From all the staff CC we wish you a very ganja welcome, to our little place on the internet. We hope you have a few laughs and join in the all the discussions around the forum. If any of the staff can help you in any way, please feel to contact us, and we will be glad to help. Most important don't be a Bogart, and pass that peace pipe around. 

WELCOME

See the source image

2 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

A lot of people see their green go up in smoke (or others that pay to keep them up to date)  but they continue to pay (or let others pay) and continue to complain-go figure 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Truer words have never been spoken.  You have a good head on your shoulders and should make a great contributor to this forum!

Welcome to "Days of Their Lives" or "General Hookspital" or "As the Candles Burn" or "Strays Anatomy".  Which ever one floats your boat!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

A lot of people see their green go up in smoke (or others that pay to keep them up to date)  but they continue to pay (or let others pay) and continue to complain-go figure 🙂

oes1.gif

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Truer words have never been spoken.  You have a good head on your shoulders and should make a great contributor to this forum!

Welcome "Days of Their Lives" or "General Hookspital" or "As the Candles Burn" or "Strays Anatomy".  Which ever one floats your boat!!

its the young and the restless meets naked and afraid ☺️

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

to much real life it makes me miss the fake shows 

Even them would be great to watch at the moment.

• Like 1