B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good evening, @again told us that she expecting her mother 😉

Lots of apartments have had parents' visits and some of them even had open sex (Vanessa's for example)

Yes, but as we all know, but Vanessa's a whole new ball game...😏

it's very strange, I do not understand if Adri's mother is ukraine because she writes mama, in Italian she's mamma, but soon the mystery will be unveiled

I noticed that as well Sergio but thought Mam was short for her shag buddy’s name but then why write welcome home? That would normally suggest someone is coming back after being away for a while. To be honest I’m getting quite pissed off with this stream of so called boyfriends camping out at the apt for a few weeks. They should rename b4 Hotel Barcelona for freeloading Ukrainian & Russians who want a free alleged holiday. We’ve said it before but I’ll say it again; there’s another apartment for couples on vacation and that’s where they should go and leave the girls apts ALL GIRLS 😡

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just gotta say...Adri's bates are great!!...You can almost taste her pussy 👅...Thank you girl! ❤️

Couldn’t have put it any better myself naga, yes Adri is a gem and dare I say an even better bater than Monica. Let’s hope it is her Mum who is coming to stay and that was her getting her rocks off before a period of abstinence. Rather see her mama than some hairy arsed bloke that’s for sure

• Like 1