B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With all that's coming there won't be much to see in this Apartment for a bit.

This is a new low for RLC, allowing a participant in this apartment to have their MOTHER? stay?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Have they lost their minds?  It has been bad enough that they have been allowing boyfriends to fuck with the "potential" atmosphere in these apartments as well as allowing platonic non participatory fake lesbians, is this is a joke!

Up next...lets have the participants kids stay over as well.  Why not RLC?  You've proven that you have NO control over anything in this mess you have created.

RLC will surely see a significant drop in subs.  I wish mine was up.  The folks over at Voyeur House must be laughing their heads off and rubbing their hands with anticipatory glee!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is a new low for RLC, allowing a participant in this apartment to have their MOTHER? stay?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Have they lost their minds?  It has been bad enough that they have been allowing boyfriends to fuck with the "potential" atmosphere in these apartments as well as allowing platonic non participatory fake lesbians, is this is a joke!

Up next...lets have the participants kids stay over as well.  Why not RLC?  You've proven that you have NO control over anything is this mess you have created.

RLC will surely see a significant drop in subs.  I wish mine was up.

With RLC anything is possible. They allow the girls to bring in their BF's to Freeload for days on end. They might as well let the Barcelona Homeless in then they can all Shower before going back to live on the Street. 

• Like 3