Courtney & Jason

Hope this isn't the swing couple and house VH said it would open middle June.That place was announced so early that hope it will be an top pace,with new residents,nice cams etc.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope this isn't the swing couple and house VH said it would open middle June.That place was announced so early that hope it will be an top pace,with new residents,nice cams etc.

Pal how often are you gonna repeat yourself? We now know you do not like the people 😋 And yes it's the swingers couple. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three blurry, bad low light quality, and no close up on sofa.

Indeed,it's exactly the same problem Regard bad view,no cam catchs good the dinning zone,neither an cam catchs good the sofa(by this I mean an front view cam with zoom to the sofa).You have a far top left view of sofa,another left view cam closer(but still far)and an view cam that it's about 500meters far from sofa(i exgerated this one an little hehe).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,it's exactly the same problem Regard bad view,no cam catchs good the dinning zone,neither an cam catchs good the sofa(by this I mean an front view cam with zoom to the sofa).You have a far top left view of sofa,another left view cam closer(but still far)and an view cam that it's about 500meters far from sofa(i exgerated this one an little hehe).

If you dont mind make a ticket too. The more they get the faster they act.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Pal how often are you gonna repeat yourself? We now know you do not like the people 😋 And yes it's the swingers couple. 

Hope this isn't the swing couple and house VH said it would open middle June,that palce was announced so early that hope its an top place,with new residents and nice cams.😊.

• Like 1

Oh come on... 😘

youuu..🤧.Enjoy the place my friend.Seems they also belong to some circus community(they are constantly doing good things that are absoluty no funny)have funnnnn.

Right if there will be any action we won't see it anyway 🙄

Want to see action between this residents and guests?Very easy...archive...Dean&candy.They are in there in all positions and views😆.

Am I the only one who is visualizing this place as a bigger and better potential for the crazy "parties" that we insistently try to have on Dean and Candy.
As for the same people, please .. we've had Dean, Candy, Rex, Danna, Anna and Alex as a closed circuit on their project before.
Expanding on to Drew and Bree.
At least we know what to expect from there.

As for the place, we still do not have the plant.
Just something still to remember ... this spot a few hours back was still "legs up"
So it's not only the members here who are still setting and adjusting.