Courtney & Jason

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

cam placement is vhtv weakness from day one. Nothing changed since the beginning. Most of the cams are too far with dark rooms which makes bad impression even worse. At least one cam in each bedroom should be like cam 14 in Julya & Raul apartment. For me that's example of a good bedroom cam.

I tried to convince VH to have a standard when it comes to cam placements and lighting. They said no! The reason, they think if they have a standard that all of the apts will look the same. They actually think that having fucked up cam placements and bad lighting some how makes things seems more “real”. Don’t expect anything to change in this regard. Unfortunately, most of the managers are terrible at placing cams much less the more challenging part, the lightning. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unfortunately, most of the managers are terrible at placing cams much less the more challenging part, the lightning. 

they have to understand that we're losing 70% of action because of the ridiculous distance from the cam to the point of attention

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I tried to convince VH to have a standard when it comes to cam placements and lighting. They said no! The reason, they think if they have a standard that all of the apts will look the same. They actually think that having fucked up cam placements and bad lighting some how makes things seems more “real”. Don’t expect anything to change in this regard. Unfortunately, most of the managers are terrible at placing cams much less the more challenging part, the lightning. 

VHTV has a standard: mostly "fucked up cam placements and bad lighting" :angel:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, spielo said:

VHTV has a standard: mostly "fucked up cam placements and bad lighting" :angel:

Tell me something new.

We all know that, complained for 6 months and gave up since a few month ago. 

In conclusion, VH knows about the problem and has absolutely no plan to make it better. Period.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Tell me something new.

We all know that, complained for 6 months and gave up since a few month ago. 

In conclusion, VH knows about the problem and has absolutely no plan to make it better. Period.

I love your coldness! But I felt a weakness for Clair. Be careful, Zeifan, think about your reputation!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

When I find enough time to watch VH, this particular apartment is always either offline or participants are out. Is that just a case or that place is shit, hard to say...😀

Totaly expect this..will be empty lot of times and also more offline times(and longer)than most houses in VH,also they will vanish a lottt to one of the many blind cam spots(then they will come out with itch in noses)but honestly with such terrible cams positions who cares.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly expect this..will be empty lost of times and also more offline times(and longer)than most houses in VH,also they will vanish a lottt to one of the many blind cam spots(then they will come out with itch in noses)but honestly with such terrible cams positions who cares.

that doesn't sound like recipe for success lol

• Upvote 1