Courtney & Jason

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And still no real caps of the people who live here. Wow!

Since the moment was opened was almost all the time offline.. The exception was the sleeping period and the first 2-3 hours when they was fixing cams and moving couch from one place to another. there is some pictures above that shows people living there

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Parce que peut-être autre maison ouvrirait au lieu de celui-ci, ont pas envie de ce résidents et leurs copains, beaucoup seing déjà des temps de ligne au large etc.But bien d'autres maisons ouvriront, un et un encore leur ami brunet à mettre dans un endroit, avec tant des lieux de succès comme drew & bree, des bonbons et deen etc, ils sont sûrs. succès frappaient

It's the waltz of the apartments! Openings, closures, exchanges: it's the infernal approach. And it's not over: Ary & George / L & P / Bree & Drew ...
Who said that managers do not deserve their salaries ?!:tongue:

Personally, I see quite well L & P take back the apartment of B & D (the timing looks good)

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry makes no sense to me. This house does not prevent other houses getting opened up.

Well instead of this house other could had open,but well the people that enjoy this group of buddies enjoy it,hopeful less violence in this case.Gess i will have to relay on the others managers to give new residents that at least part of them aren't good pals.

33 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's the waltz of the apartments! Openings, closures, exchanges: it's the infernal approach. And it's not over: Ary & George / L & P / Bree & Drew ...
Who said that managers do not deserve their salaries ?!:tongue:

Personally, I see quite well L & P take back the apartment of B & D (the timing looks good)

L&P you meant lexy&pete?If so indeed agree was nice to have them back.Personaly prefer new houses with new residents,they after could be bad or not adapt but at least we watch them for first time etc,regard b&d its the place still online!?😅,Ary&george are trying to adapt to things but gees even for them it's not being easy.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

L & P que vous vouliez dire Lexy & pete? Si oui bien d' accord était agréable de les avoir préfèrent back.Personaly de nouvelles maisons avec de nouveaux résidents, ils pourraient , après être mauvais ou pas s'adapter , mais au moins nous les regarder pour la première fois , etc., compte b & d son lieu toujours en ligne !? 😅 , Ary & george essaient de s'adapter aux choses mais gees même pour eux , ce n'est pas facile d' être.

Yes Lexy & Pete.
I understand you. But, for the moment the new tenants / new houses have disappointed. In France, there is a proverb that says "It is in old pots that we make the right soups"!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Coffee94 said:

Yes Lexy & Pete.
I understand you. But, for the moment the new tenants / new houses have disappointed. In France, there is a proverb that says "It is in old pots that we make the right soups"!

Couldn't agree more.Probary one of the things contribuiting to that it's seems that now some managers put the tasks in sub managers hands that are even worst than them,in the end we got some sub par places.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Since the moment was opened was almost all the time offline.. The exception was the sleeping period and the first 2-3 hours when they was fixing cams and moving couch from one place to another. there is some pictures above that shows people living there

So, AA opened an apt that isn’t ready yet? I guess they didn’t hear the plethora of previous complaints about how VH needs to wait until the apts is fully ready before opening it. Nice! An empty apt steals the attention of viewers. Classic VHTV! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, AA opened an apt that isn’t ready yet? I guess they didn’t hear the plethora of previous complaints about how VH needs to wait until the apts is fully ready before opening it. Nice! An empty apt steals the attention of viewers. Classic VHTV! 

Nop.. who opened the apartment was VH... A&A (or sub-managers) may have said it that it's ready.. But it's VH who should have to check that before turning on the stream