Courtney & Jason

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope they do it quick. Today first party most likely ruined by bad cam positions and quality.

Yeah the cameras are atrocious... There are plenty of hiding places as well, but that's to be expected at Jason's place... 😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Am I the only one who is visualizing this place as a bigger and better potential for the crazy "parties" that we insistently try to have on Dean and Candy.
As for the same people, please .. we've had Dean, Candy, Rex, Danna, Anna and Alex as a closed circuit on their project before.
Expanding on to Drew and Bree.
At least we know what to expect from there.

As for the place, we still do not have the plant.
Just something still to remember ... this spot a few hours back was still "legs up"
So it's not only the members here who are still setting and adjusting.

Pssss..gona give you an little secret in advance dear bear...soon an even bigger third place will open to the brunet and boyfriend..and believe me..parties will be huge!huge!I can say even more...parties will start in Dean&candy palce..then all them take taxis to this house(c&j)then parties continues and then they wire limousines and go final of party in the the biggest place with the most far cams views humanly conceived in the third and final house(brunet and dude).But keep this between us.

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Pssss..gona vous donner un petit secret à l'avance cher ours ... bientôt un troisième encore plus ouvrira ses portes au brunet et boyfriend..and croire me..parties sera énorme! Énorme, je peux dire encore plus .. .parties commenceront à Dean & bonbons palce..then tous les prendre un taxi à cette maison (c & j) puis les parties se poursuivent et ils limousines de fils et de finale aller de la partie dans le le plus grand endroit avec les plus cames vues lointaines humainement conçues dans le troisième et maison finale (et brunet mec) .Mais garder ça entre nous.

And upside down the next week!

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Pssss..gona give you an little secret in advance dear bear...soon an even bigger third place will open to the brunet and boyfriend..and believe me..parties will be huge!huge!I can say even more...parties will start in Dean&candy palce..then all them take taxis to this house(c&j)then parties continues and then they wire limousines and go final of party in the the biggest place with the most far cams views humanly conceived in the third and final house(brunet and dude).But keep this between us.

This third house you speak off could use this hst-sm4.jpg to help with the camera placement. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I bet the cam quality of it is a lot better than the setup at this place. 

Thats because it's designed to look at someones anus.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I find enough time to watch VH, this particular apartment is always either offline or participants are out. Is that just a case or that place is shit, hard to say...😀

33 minutes ago, waldi said:

When I find enough time to watch VH, this particular apartment is always either offline or participants are out. Is that just a case or that place is shit, hard to say...😀

You can't see much without binoculars there when people are there too. And when most cams are blurry 😝

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can't see much without binoculars there when people are there too. And when most cams are blurry 😝

cam placement is vhtv weakness from day one. Nothing changed since the beginning. Most of the cams are too far with dark rooms which makes bad impression even worse. At least one cam in each bedroom should be like cam 14 in Julya & Raul apartment. For me that's example of a good bedroom cam.

• Like 1