Courtney & Jason

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop.. who opened the apartment was VH... A&A (or sub-managers) may have said it that it's ready.. But it's VH who should have to check that before turning on the stream

Ok, the. VH central opened an apt that wasn’t ready for prime time and it gets to steal the attention away from actual tenants. In a word, unprofessional. By now, VH knows better then to unleash such a poor product. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, the. VH central opened an apt that wasn’t ready for prime time and it gets to steal the attention away from actual tenants. In a word, unprofessional. By now, VH knows better then to unleash such a poor product. 

A&A should wire the might sub managers T&Z,that would guaranty an house working ok till they leave after some days/weeks and new ones come..then those leave and new one comes😆

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As our politicians say when a cock up is made "Lessons will be learned" the trouble they never fucking are. I heard this saying the other day........... What is the definition of Stupidity? To do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As our politicians say when a cock up is made "Lessons will be learned" the trouble they never fucking are. I heard this saying the other day........... What is the definition of Stupidity? To do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time.

Actually Robwin, I think the quote is attributed to Einstein and I believe it goes:  "The definition of  insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."  But I think we all get your point.  And it is a good one..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Actually Robwin, I think the quote is attributed to Einstein and I believe it goes:  "The definition of  insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."  But I think we all get your point.  And it is a good one..

I bow to your knowledge kind sir however either way it very true lol.

• Like 1