Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #1

Just now, kris66 said:

awww I guess i hit a nerve

Exactly.. I didn't think you would have an answer, seeing as how nobody made any definitive claims as to what is actually going on. Maybe you ought to read better before wanting to spout your bullshit.

What is going on here in this thread, I thought we would discuss the most entertaining Eva ,but somehow we have to throw insults and bunch of name calling crap, ruining this thread for the masses, Keep it in check or take it to flame wars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What is going on here in this thread, I thought we would discuss the most entertaining Eva ,but somehow we have to throw insults and bunch of name calling crap, ruining this thread for the masses, Keep it in check or take it to flame wars.

I have been on this site for many years now and I rarely say a negative comment about other members and try to keep my comments about the people in the apartments. But we have members who spend most of their comments talking about other members and literally start the arguments on the site. Why do you mods not take action against these members? It used to be you would get on their case because the rule is to speak about the people on the site, RLC in this case and not other members.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

They couldn't keep it hard because the guys were straight and Sam was with them in the threesome that's why has nothing got to do with the cameras. Who was the 2 guys anyway i thought she only had the one guy in the threesome.

Well we will have to disagree. Many of the members, past and present, on RLC have difficulty getting and keeping a hard on solely because of the cameras. Sam can't keep his dick hard without an aid for more than 5 - 10 minutes. He is improving but he still has issues. I watched and recorded every second of the MMF threesome and the bald guy and Eva where in the bedroom for 30 - 45 minutes (maybe even an hour) with just the two of them with Sam in the kitchen. And he could not stay hard. He was only able to fuck her for not more than 6 or 7 minutes total in the three times they kept trying. It is a known fact many men can't get hard when they know about the cameras. I have personally experienced this as well.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well we will have to disagree. Many of the members, past and present, on RLC have difficulty getting and keeping a hard on solely because of the cameras. Sam can't keep his dick hard without an aid for more than 5 - 10 minutes. He is improving but he still has issues. I watched and recorded every second of the MMF threesome and the bald guy and Eva where in the bedroom for 30 - 45 minutes (maybe even an hour) with just the two of them with Sam in the kitchen. And he could not stay hard. He was only able to fuck her for not more than 6 or 7 minutes total in the three times they kept trying. It is a known fact many men can't get hard when they know about the cameras. I have personally experienced this as well.

Sam just needs some Horney Goat Weed and that will take care of his ED issue. 

26IV.jpg

• Like 1

Why don't we just stop all this. We clearly don't understand the language. If Eva is having sex out of the apartment with another guy then good for her the same as if she isn't. We are watching RLC cams so me and some members are saying that she has only fucked one guy on camera. That's what i'm talking about and not her life outside of the apartment. If anyone knows what she is doing this minute then tells us all as you are all great to tell us she has another guy outside of the apartment. I for one would really love to know how you members know she has another guy. Can you tell us all how you know.

Il y a 12 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

In my previous post involving the threesome if two straight guys are fucking one girl they have difficulty staying hard it's a known fact some guys are fine some aren't. Maybe it's the cameras i don't know but what i do know is that even without cameras two straight guys have problems when another guy is with them in a threesome.