Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

Insults in the latest conversation :

1. Yep, another well researched and argued contribution from you to this thread. Thanks and well done.

2. I had the feeling that an interesting debate was about to develop before you shoved your arse in so if, as you've indicated, you've got something else better to do - go and do that then.

3. I don't hold that against you or think I'm better than you just because I'm able to see what's going on but for fuck's sake, you need to start putting two and two together, you all fucking do!

4. Didn't take long for the fake news card to get played did it. You people must bore the shit our of yourselves.

5. It is absolutely pathetic and indicative of, not just the poor political knowledge of its people but also, the poor standards of education in America in general, that people who have differing political views are berated and heckled by the regurgitative parrots that are so prevalent now throughout the American population.

6. It is not high-functioning political engagement to call someone that disagrees with you unhappy or miserable - it is worthless and childish.

7. If your level of debating is limited to that of an idiot teenager trying to antagonize an adult then you really need to educate yourselves more.

8. but if you are going to continue to display the intelligence of poorly educated, politically challenged teenagers then sadly I feel the need to write this disclaimer.

This disclaimer is, or course another insult of anyone's other than his own intelligence.

The above is not an insult, it is an observation based on your behavior on these forums.  There is a definite difference and I suggest learning what the difference is between an insult and an observation because, based on the sort of people you appear to be by how you come across on here, knowing that difference will absolutely change your lives for the better.

9.  I literally feel like I am writing to and scolding the dumb kids in the class, like what the fuck?!

10. Which is why these forums inevitably go silent, there is no quality of mind here."

Please read pages 34 and 35. 

Maturin, one does not have to be well read, or have Masters Degree, or a Doctorate with the title PHD, to be quite the intelligent person. 

Now on the matter of Illegal Immigration, all you have to do is scroll back few pages, and you find my opinions on this matter. The main one being, until you have lived with it daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly, for a number of years,  is just your opinion and speculation as you see it in your mind, and simply put null and void, and is an undebatable position.

If you have no experience living with illegal immigration on the southern boarder of the United States, then how is it possible for you to have a real debate on this issue?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, rammer said:

If you have no experience living with illegal immigration on the southern boarder of the United States, then how is it possible for you to have a real debate on this issue?  

I've been there and saw it.   The border isn't really close to Kansas if I am geographically correct.  Right Rider?  Please explain your thoughts on actually viewing the wall and the border.

I am done explaining it rammer, I have to live with illegal immigration everyday, I have watched as ICE and the Border Patrol come and round up the illegals from the packing houses whether that be Beef or Pork at least once a year. Where I live in SW Kansas is no different than living in El Paso. Our language is slowly changing because of all the Mexican people. Look it up ole boy. Welcome back to the forum.

Is there anyone here living on the southern border with Mexico?  Your thoughts and experiences about this conversation would intelligently help to move this thread forward.  Please share your thoughts if you would like.

59 minutes ago, rammer said:

I am done explaining it rammer, I have to live with illegal immigration everyday, I have watched as ICE and the Border Patrol come and round up the illegals from the packing houses whether that be Beef or Pork at least once a year. Where I live in SW Kansas is no different than living in El Paso. Our language is slowly changing because of all the Mexican people. Look it up ole boy. Welcome back to the forum.

Why do you employ illegals?

3 hours ago, rammer said:

Isn't employing illegal immigrants against the law?  I hired a shit load of people and they all needed  verification. Have you done something wrong Rider?

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Why do you employ illegals?

It is easy for them to get legal paperwork, drivers licenses, social security cards, green cards, Falsified I-9 forms. We try very hard not too, but the Mexican Mafia is very good at falsifying documents, and it is very hard to tell if a person is legal or has a right to work here, of if that person does not have a right to work. The Mexican gangs have tormented the Black people and the Vietnamese people who once were holders of those jobs. All business needs a common labor force, and when the oil fields were drilled out and is now only production positions for skilled labor, leaves a high demand for unskilled labor for which the Mexican Mafia is more than glad to fill the labor, because they are making a tons of money off the backs of the so called "wet backs". I have guy at work told me his aunt and her daughter just paid $10,000 (5,000 each) to get into the US, he and all of his family all sent the money to them so they could come to the US. There is another guy at work that can not read English, but he has been caught several times driving with an expired bought license, he tried several times to get his license at the local DMV because he has the right to work in the US, so he just paid for a counterfeit license, cost him $1500.00 dollars but is good for 6 years.

So to answer your question, common unskilled labor will always be in demand and Mexican Mafia is more than happy to provide that labor force, because it is so bad in Mexico, most will do anything to get across the border.

What is really bad here, we have never had unemployment rate over 5% even long before the great migration from Mexico. The labor needed for those jobs was already in place, now no one wants to bring a family here, and make home because don't want their kids growing up in a place where the schools are 80% Mexican.

We can't even get Doctors at a very nice state of art hospital for that same reason.

My friends I grew up with call our town "Brown Town" now because when they visit that is all you see is Mexican people every where and Spanglish is the language spoken not English. Most have turned down coming home for 40th class reunion, they want to meet in Wichita or Oklahoma City.

My son that is college won't even come unless I force him too because for the first time he around people of his own race.

Like I have said you have to live with it everyday to better understand it.