Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Also,there is the problem that many of the people who brought kids into the U.S. claimed to be their parents but were not their parents. They were people that the real parents paid to bring the kids to the U.S.

Stop that---it hasn't been widely publicized--so please keep it a secret--the liberals will thank you 😏

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The ones that remain separated have to go through DNA Testing to find out whos kid belongs to who because they weren't documented before being separated. 

Trump has a Hard On for Creating Chaos so he got it. 

So we should just turn the kids over to whoever claims to be their parents without verifying the truth of what they are saying?In many cases we cannot turn the kids over to their parents because the people they came here with are not their parents.Their parents are still in the country the kids came from. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Stop that---it hasn't been widely publicized--so please keep it a secret--the liberals will thank you 😏

So will the coyotes who make money trafficking people into the U.S. while pretending to be the kids' parents.

Here's an article followed by a list of cities, counties and states that refuse to cooperate with Federal Law. When I visit such places, I often wonder which of their laws I can refuse to cooperate with.

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/07/14/11-time-deportee-attacked-wife-with-chainsaw-in-front-of-children-say-police/

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 5:18 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi rammer. I asked Maturin a simple question, if some who is not a US citizen, gets caught coming in anyway other than an official port or point of entry, don't tell me you wouldn't do what Trump is doing. Tell me what you would do? Don't spout rhetoric, talking points, tell me what Trump is doing wrong, call me a name, or talk down to me, if you do it's no problem, I'll move on and you will have lost a chance to express your wisdom on the subject. 

I missed this sorry. I don't believe in official ports of entry, I don't believe that people should be designated illegal because they do not hold the correct piece of paper, I do not believe in the artificial concept of a border.

I believe that we're all brainwashed to think that these things really matter by the people that control us. Borders are political, they are a way for politicians to say to us that we are one people within the this border and there are people outside it that want to hurt you but I'll keep you safe, so long as you vote for me.  It's lies.

I don't really care that much for the opinions that buy into the political brainwashing that the majority of people are caught under.  What Trump is doing wrong is what he was brought up in Western society to do - and that is to think that we are better than everyone else and that our borders protect us from the nasty foreign brown guys outside.  Meanwhile, we use our economic power and military might to destroy the viability of the countries in which the brown guys live so they have no choice but to try to seek a country that works in order to make a living for themselves.

If you don't understand the fact the the US and its allies create the refugee and migrant crises then sorry but I really can't help you.

Do you really not think that if the US military/industrial complex gets what it's been after for 40 years and Trump starts a war with Iran and destroys it's very viability (like in Iraq, Afghanistan and and Syria) then the US will not see a massive spike in Iranian refugees and migrants? 

Stop destroying countries in the Middle East and in the case of South America, stop fucking them over economically and these people will stop trying to enter the US - it really is that fucking simple.

11 hours ago, Maturin said:

I missed this sorry. I don't believe in official ports of entry, I don't believe that people should be designated illegal because they do not hold the correct piece of paper, I do not believe in the artificial concept of a border.

I believe that we're all brainwashed to think that these things really matter by the people that control us. Borders are political, they are a way for politicians to say to us that we are one people within the this border and there are people outside it that want to hurt you but I'll keep you safe, so long as you vote for me.  It's lies.

I don't really care that much for the opinions that buy into the political brainwashing that the majority of people are caught under.  What Trump is doing wrong is what he was brought up in Western society to do - and that is to think that we are better than everyone else and that our borders protect us from the nasty foreign brown guys outside.  Meanwhile, we use our economic power and military might to destroy the viability of the countries in which the brown guys live so they have no choice but to try to seek a country that works in order to make a living for themselves.

If you don't understand the fact the the US and its allies create the refugee and migrant crises then sorry but I really can't help you.

Do you really not think that if the US military/industrial complex gets what it's been after for 40 years and Trump starts a war with Iran and destroys it's very viability (like in Iraq, Afghanistan and and Syria) then the US will not see a massive spike in Iranian refugees and migrants? 

Stop destroying countries in the Middle East and in the case of South America, stop fucking them over economically and these people will stop trying to enter the US - it really is that fucking simple.

It is not that fucking simple---

Then explain to me why the US has an influx of brown people from Guatamala, Mexica, Honduras, etc,--creating a migrant crisis in the US  We are not destroying those countries with either economic power or military might.

People flee their own countries without US interference because of corruption, fear of harm or death, from within their own countries, or for better opportunity--and it may have happened or been happening already without any US involvement in the countries you mention.  It is definitely the reason that those people are trying to enter the US illegally--at least that is what is reported. 

4 hours ago, happyone said:

It is not that fucking simple---

Then explain to me why the US has an influx of brown people from Guatamala, Mexica, Honduras, etc,--creating a migrant crisis in the US  We are not destroying those countries with either economic power or military might.

People flee their own countries without US interference because of corruption, fear of harm or death, from within their own countries, or for better opportunity--and it may have happened or been happening already without any US involvement in the countries you mention.  It is definitely the reason that those people are trying to enter the US illegally--at least that is what is reported. 

At least that's what's reported = precisely what they want you to believe.

Guatemala - The United States financed brutal counterinsurgency campaigns with forces it trained in the School of the Americas. By interfering in state policies and it shared responsibility for the genocidal campaigns carried out by the military regimes in Guatemala, including the government of Ríos Montt.

Mexico - You seriously believe that the US has not done everything it can to keep Mexico down? You're joking, right?

Honduras - Are you people not getting fed up of being schooled about your own recent history, the true history rather than that what's reported on your "news" channels? Try this https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/27/us-honduras-coup

I found the above in seconds, after inputting 4 words and clicking twice.  There is no longer any excuse for being so uninformed.  Your "news," is lying to you and the truth behind the lies that you believe are becoming easier to uncover.

The rest of the world doesn't care if it was the Republicans in charge at the time of any of those examples that you chose or indeed if it was the Democrats that were responsible -they all (and by extension, you all) fuck over other countries around the world for the "glory" of the USA, so you're all culpable and sound really pathetic when you moan about the mess that you've caused.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

At least that's what's reported = precisely what they want you to believe.

Guatemala - The United States financed brutal counterinsurgency campaigns with forces it trained in the School of the Americas. By interfering in state policies and it shared responsibility for the genocidal campaigns carried out by the military regimes in Guatemala, including the government of Ríos Montt.

Mexico - You seriously believe that the US has not done everything it can to keep Mexico down? You're joking, right?

Honduras - Are you people not getting fed up of being schooled about your own recent history, the true history rather than that what's reported on your "news" channels? Try this https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/27/us-honduras-coup

I found the above in seconds, after inputting 4 words and clicking twice.  There is no longer any excuse for being so uninformed.  Your "news," is lying to you and the truth behind the lies that you believe are becoming easier to uncover.

And your factual, unbiased, news source is??  Please share.