Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

How is that head of household tax deduction working for you in your basement?

I have two Hispanic young men and one white young man, I am currently counseling Rammer, they are all against illegal immigration, as the two young men that are Hispanic have parents that live in Mexico. They had no one to turn to for help, that is where I come in. I give them employment, and place to live, all while they go through the counseling program Rammer. 

What have you ever done to back up your left leaning nonsense ? When have you truly given of yourself for those in need ?

Looks like my total tax saving for the year is around 2200 dollars, if I figured everything right using the IRS tax calculator. 

I would say pretty damn good actually !!!!

• Like 1

Sorry to go through this but I'm just trying to understand how someone would do something positive and then post something negative to the people they are helping.  Can you help me out here?  Please?

15 minutes ago, rammer said:

Good for you!  I congratulate you.  Trump is good to you. Maybe not so much for others though. Did they come in legally or illegally? Nonsense?  Please explain.

Yes this administration has been really good for everyone in this area. Small business is thriving for the first time in many years, The larger businesses are expanding and hiring more employee's, People have been spending record amounts in the State, as tax collections continue to beat the estimates. Locally our 1 cent tax that builds our infrastructure, Promotes economic growth, Beautifies the city and county, and funds the JJA and other youth programs and law enforcement programs in which I council for. Focus on the future tax collection has over 16 percent increase this year alone. 

One is has a work visa, and he is 19, the second young man came in country to visit his aunt and uncle under a visitation visa and never left, he is underage, and currently in the process of getting him a green card as well, as he will be 18 in a couple months. The other young man who is white, is also underage and his parents just gave up on him and kicked him out at 15.

I am talking about your left wing nonsense that you hear all over the Main Stream Media, it would be different if it was you speaking from the heart, instead of the talking points you hear from TV.

I am a conservative Christian rammer, I give of myself because that is what I was taught in the church.

Most Immigrants will tell you the US has a real problem at the Southern borders, they are not controlled by the US, but by the Mexican Mafia, or Cartels if you will. I have many stories that I can tell of what happens to families that cross paths with those fucking bastards.

• Like 1

Well I'm sure we're entitled to our own opinions. What you're doing for those kids is awesome.  I applaud that.  We all reap what we sow. Let's see what happens after the election.  No left wing nonsense here.  Logic always supersedes lies and hyperbole.  We'll see soon.

Just now, rammer said:

Well I'm sure we're entitled to our own opinions. What you're doing for those kids is awesome.  I applaud that.  We all reap what we sow. Let's see what happens after the election.  No left wing nonsense here.  Logic always supersedes lies and hyperbole.  We'll see soon.

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Well I'm sure we're entitled to out own opinions. What you're doing for those kids is awesome.  I applaud that.  We all reap what we sow. Let's see what happens after the election.  No left wing nonsense here.  Logic always supersedes lies and hyperbole.  We'll see soon.

I predict the GOP will hold the house by a few seats, or will go the other way by a few seats, The senate is a 3 or 4 seat pick up for the GOP.