Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is easy for them to get legal paperwork, drivers licenses, social security cards, green cards, Falsified I-9 forms. We try very hard not too, but the Mexican Mafia is very good at falsifying documents, and it is very hard to tell if a person is legal or has a right to work here, of if that person does not have a right to work. The Mexican gangs have tormented the Black people and the Vietnamese people who once were holders of those jobs. All business needs a common labor force, and when the oil fields were drilled out and is now only production positions for skilled labor, leaves a high demand for unskilled labor for which the Mexican Mafia is more than glad to fill the labor, because they are making a tons of money off the backs of the so called "wet backs". I have guy at work told me his aunt and her daughter just paid $10,000 (5,000 each) to get into the US, he and all of his family all sent the money to them so they could come to the US. There is another guy at work that can not read English, but he has been caught several times driving with an expired bought license, he tried several times to get his license at the local DMV because he has the right to work in the US, so he just paid for a counterfeit license, cost him $1500.00 dollars but is good for 6 years.

So to answer your question, common unskilled labor will always be in demand and Mexican Mafia is more than happy to provide that labor force, because it is so bad in Mexico, most will do anything to get across the border.

What is really bad here, we have never had unemployment rate over 5% even long before the great migration from Mexico. The labor needed for those jobs was already in place, now no one wants to bring a family here, and make home because don't want their kids growing up in a place where the schools are 80% Mexican.

We can't even get Doctors at a very nice state of art hospital for that same reason.

My friends I grew up with call our town "Brown Town" now because when they visit that is all you see is Mexican people every where and Spanglish is the language spoken not English. Most have turned down coming home for 40th class reunion, they want to meet in Wichita or Oklahoma City.

My son that is college won't even come unless I force him too because for the first time he around people of his own race.

Like I have said you have to live with it everyday to better understand it.

Huh? 

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

Huh? 

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

So you hire illegals when you know their documentation is bogus?  So pathetic.

You like hamburger and steaks don't you ? You like bacon and ham don't you ? like I said our unemployment rate is less than 3 %

Not much to choose from when you need 7000 jobs to keep filled.

There are 4 other towns of similar size in 100 mile radius in the same situation, so really, now you are talking about 25 to 30 thousand common labor jobs, in a population of about 125,000 all towns together.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You like hamburger and steaks don't you ? You like bacon and ham don't you ? like I said out unemployment rate is less than 3 %

Not much to choose from when you need 7000 jobs to keep filled.

That's the most ignorant response I ever had on this site.   Thanks for being my favorite.  You are the man !!!

26 minutes ago, rammer said:

That's the most ignorant response I ever had on this site.   Thanks for being my favorite.  You are the man !!!

Truth sometimes sucks doesn't it rammer, and I am not in anyway ignorant. I am actually quite well educated in the ways of the world.

Insults for being truthful and honest, I expected so much more this time around from you, I guess you will never change.  I hope your feeling well, and take care of yourself ole' boy.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Truth sometimes sucks doesn't it rammer, and I am not in anyway ignorant. I am actually quite well educated in the ways of the world.

Insults for being truthful and honest, I expected so much more this time around from you, I guess you will never change.  I hope you feeling well, and take care of yourself ole' boy.

Truth isn't truth according  to Rudy G.  Your truth?  Let's go.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.83364ac08f27c1c85962a24b43434994.jpg

PROMISES PROMISES PROMISES - WHAT A WONDERFUL NATION WE LIVE IN.

This Video was sent to me by a mate of mine from the UK. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube, and these events are NOT resent. The point is, Trump did the right thing, by stopping Immigration all together. Regardless of what country they're from! I added my own Videos into the project to promote motivation to my good mates.

One of many famous words from one of my personal hero's, Winston Churchill. "To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to have changed often." 

Many people think of humility as thinking very little of yourself, and I don’t think that’s right... It’s more about a proper or accurate assessment. A big part of humility is knowing our limits, our strengths, and weaknesses, morally or otherwise. Religion may be defined as a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, worldviews, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, which relates humanity to the supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements. Different religions may or may not contain various items ranging from the divine, sacred things, faith, a supernatural being or supernatural beings or "some ultimacy.

I'm confused, aren't we already living in HELL or What does a man have to do to get out of this shit hole? FAITH and is NOT through Mohammed or Mary or Buddha or Science. That's just a game Satan uses to deceive man. After all, it's his playground

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n5XZEcCuaXh9Hraq1m3DUqtrWpKUvdiR/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...