Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

I'll really getting bored with this.  It's the same old BS day in and day out.  There aren't any intelligent conversations here.  I'm done until after the election.  Take care my friends we'll talk then.

11 minutes ago, rammer said:

I'll really getting bored with this.  Is the same old BS day in and day out.  There's no intelligent conversation day in and day out.  I'm done until after the election.  Take care my friends we'll talk then. Or not.

Trump (Winning) and Hilary lovers (Losing). You are right, you can't win this conversation or debate until you live with it. If you speak on the subject without living with it everyday, is it nothing but speculation and opinions, just like the Main Stream Media reports. (Anonymous Sources)  I posted a article that states the truth, but you choose not to believe the truth, so you would rather make up your own truth.

The Solutions to illegal immigration have been posted as well, the gumball video says it all. You have to deal with the problem where the problem has been created, in the countries where the immigrants are coming from. When I tell you that my employee's do not want to go back to Mexico or take their families back to Mexico, there is a reason for that rammer. 

Nope I won't bite.  This is my last post on any political thread  Spew on Rider  until we meet again.  Just remember you don't speak for all  Americans.  You

only speak for yourself and your minions on this site.  See you after the election.  We'll talk then. My fricken man.

2018 Republican control both the House and Senate Landslide victory by the GOP …….. Supreme Court leans conservative constitutional with a 5-4 or even 6-3 after Bader Ginsburg retires for the next generation. SCOUS will interpret law that district and circuit court judges can no longer legislate law to affect people outside of the their jurisdiction, only the supreme court will interpret law for the entire UNITES STATES.

OSLAMACARE dies a slow and long overdue death, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP wins 2020, four more, score more, for the good guys !!!!

BTW Juan Carlos wants you to know, Este hombre no tiene sentido comun en absoluto nada

See the source image

I will be here to wipe up your tears ole' boy after a GOP LANDSLIDE

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will be here to wipe up your tears ole' boy after a GOP LANDSLIDE

Let us hope that is true., but I will just settle for a GOP majority and 4 more years of prosperity under Trump who finally stands up for America, rather than apologizing for America

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rammer said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/us/immigrants-family-separation.html

For those that you don't like to read alot:

Are families seeking asylum at the border being separated?

The “zero tolerance” policy is supposed to apply only to people who enter the country illegally. Presenting yourself at a port of entry and requesting asylum is not illegal. But these legal asylum seekers are generally taken into detention while their cases are processed, which can take months, and there are reports that those families are now being separated in the same way that illegal-entrant families are. Complicating the issue, many families that enter illegally request asylum once they are caught.

Ridge, your thoughts on liars?  Should we have that discussion or not?  I'm willing and able if you want to go there.  Let's do it!

"and there are reports that those families are now being separated" is an example of how the slimy New York Times creates news.Notice that they never give named sources for the reports. It's always based upon anonymous sources.TRUMP SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER STOPPING THE SEPARATING OF CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS. And illegals claiming asylum once they are caught is no problem.They are illegal.The reason they claim asylum is because that is what they have been coached to do by immigration attorneys before they left for their journey to the U.S. They are therefore held in detention until they can appear before an immigration judge who determines the validity of their claim for asylum. The Obama policy was to give these people a hearing date and then release them into the U.S. Most of those people remained in the U.S.,but never showed up for their Immigration hearings. Experience has taught me to believe almost nothing printed in The New York Times. On Oct.23,2016 The New York Times said Hillary Clinton had a 93% chance of being elected president and Donald Trump had a 7% chance of being elected president. FAKE NEWS??????

3 hours ago, rammer said:

I'll really getting bored with this.  Is the same old BS day in and day out.  There's no intelligent conversation day in and day out.  I'm done until after the election.  Take care my friends we'll talk then. Or not.

If someone does not accept your version of reality then you determine that that person is not engaging in intelligent conversation.

6 hours ago, rammer said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/us/immigrants-family-separation.html

For those that you don't like to read alot:

Are families seeking asylum at the border being separated?

The “zero tolerance” policy is supposed to apply only to people who enter the country illegally. Presenting yourself at a port of entry and requesting asylum is not illegal. But these legal asylum seekers are generally taken into detention while their cases are processed, which can take months, and there are reports that those families are now being separated in the same way that illegal-entrant families are. Complicating the issue, many families that enter illegally request asylum once they are caught.

Ridge, your thoughts on liars?  Should we have that discussion or not?  I'm willing and able if you want to go there.  Let's do it!

Since Trump signed the executive order stating that families are not to be separated, no families are being separated irregardless of whether they are legal or illegal.Legal families were never separated,and illegal family members are now held in detention as a unit until they can be given an immigration hearing.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since Trump signed the executive order stating that families are not to be separated, no families are being separated irregardless of whether they are legal or illegal.Legal families were never separated,and illegal family members are now held in detention as a unit until they can be given an immigration hearing.

The ones that remain separated have to go through DNA Testing to find out whos kid belongs to who because they weren't documented before being separated. 

Trump has a Hard On for Creating Chaos so he got it. 

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The ones that remain separated have to go through DNA Testing to find out whos kid belongs to who because they weren't documented before being separated. 

That is why they are called undocumented aliens 😏

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Also,there is the problem that many of the people who brought kids into the U.S. claimed to be their parents but were not their parents. They were people that the real parents paid to bring the kids to the U.S.

• Upvote 1