Whitney & Ben

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or maybe... and I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but maybe there was no script to begin with.

Maybe so, maybe not but she still has been pretty active (more so than Ben) recently.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Strange because she seemed to be following the script and doing all that was asked of her!

Well, she did not say - about someone died. Or they broke up with Ben (even if they broke up - it's not she leaves, but she was excluded).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, she did not say - about someone died. Or they broke up with Ben (even if they broke up - it's not she leaves, but she was excluded).

Are you saying that she was kicked out and Ben is allowed to stay?

i saw the crying last night but thought that maybe ben wanted becca to move in since she was there talking to him earlier. whitney should not be booted at all! she is 1 of the hottest & most active girls here! who is making these stupid (imo) decisions? whomever it is should be excluded! wtf did whitney do wrong? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, groomy said:

There is no drama. As I understand it - Whitney excluded from the project.:confused: And this is strange. Well, or Cleo - next. Just in the last week, Whitney did even more.

Why exclude.. I can count atleast 15 apartments that can be excluded right away Why her ? She is hot and active !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Why exclude.. I can count atleast 15 apartments that can be excluded right away Why her ? She is hot and active !!

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just looked at the apt & it seems to be practically empty. is this apt closing completely?

Okay. 100% cause - her tears, problem with the project. I do not watch this apartment all the time - and I do not know the internal climate.

As far as I can understand (she speaks a little) - she is excluded (A&L close this apartment or not - I do not know).

1 hour ago, guestlook said:

#drama

384bf68509bb3b1b5f0.png

Hi guest, im not telling you what to do, but these people by being on here give up all rights to privacy obviously, but maybe we should give them a break in these situations, and not post caps when they so upset like this.

• Like 1