Whitney & Ben

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure she's new. I think she's been here before but I'm not too certain. Need confirmation. But glad to see that Ben is not stuck only on Whitney.

She is not my type.  Even the way she sucks him looks fake to me.  I'm still convince she has more fun with women.

And I agree with you, the apartment was more interesting when he had a different girl almost every night (and yes, some of them were returning).  Not sure if that one was there before.  Looks familiar.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

She is not my type.  Even the way she sucks him looks fake to me.  I'm still convince she has more fun with women.

If she has more fun with women then we would have seen her with at least one woman by now. The truth is she's just not that good at sex, she just has a lot of it. Then again, I don't see Ben as some stud in the sex department either. He just happens to be a very horny dude.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she has more fun with women then we would have seen her with at least one woman by now. The truth is she's just not that good at sex, she just has a lot of it. Then again, I don't see Ben as some stud in the sex department either. He just happens to be a very horny dude.

We saw her having sex with a woman when she was with Jerar   And several more times with Clair when she was staying at the former place of Patrik and Clair  (they had several bath together and real sex)

For Ben, no doubt he is a very horny guy.  And I presume that the size of his cock makes him in high demand with several women

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

We saw her having sex with a woman when she was with Jerar   And several more times with Clair when she was staying at the former place of Patrik and Clair  (they had several bath together and real sex)

Sex with Clair and Whitney? Miss that 😞 only saw her with becca