Miami Cometh

First look at Miami place..old people cruise moves GIF,look how lavish the livingroom looks,p(take notice of the luxury carpet),also notice the hot exercises planied for the hit place,yes I know...they aren't naked..don't horry..we all gona see all this awesome moments with all them..butt naked.Isnt just the Miami place..it's the awesome Miami flat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The house in States?? or what i said on my post?? ahah

Lol was thinking more of fake news lol Rents in Miami are a million miles away from Russia and they keep down sizing in Russia lol

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol was thinking more of fake news lol Rents in Miami are a million miles away from Russia and they keep down sizing in Russia lol

Yes, but that's why i said that if they are in a place where already are living there supporting the rent with their incomes with "other businesses"  it will be easier 😁 (Like Raul&Julia / Mike&Evie, Sofie / Hector&Marla) - Before VH already was living there

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, but that's why i said that if they are in a place where already are living there supporting the rent with their incomes with "other businesses"  it will be easier 😁 (Like Raul&Julia / Mike&Evie, Sofie / Hector&Marla)

Well we shall see  if/when it ever happens.

Only renewed this moth because of this apartment coming on line. Watching the other apartments to me is like watching a silent movie or a foreign film without the subtitles.

THe more I read about this new place the more sceptical I get. Have a feeling it will be another CasaHot or something similar.

Still we will wait and see now as you say Wednesday. Not holding my breath lol!!!!

10 minutes ago, les68 said:

Only renewed this moth because of this apartment coming on line. Watching the other apartments to me is like watching a silent movie or a foreign film without the subtitles.

THe more I read about this new place the more sceptical I get. Have a feeling it will be another CasaHot or something similar.

Still we will wait and see now as you say Wednesday. Not holding my breath lol!!!!

Just think the people will be speaking English, we'll be able to understand everything they say. Even if it's a CasaHot we'll enjoy it.

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I predict a lot of voice hiding! Also, this will undercut the whole side business of info sharing that goes on around here.

One thing is for sure, it’s going to be much, much harder for things to remain a secret. For now, groomy is basically the only source you guys have and he does a pretty decent job of not airing things that are too personal or could be too upsetting to the tenants. That’s not going to be the case with Miami. I have way expect a running script here. 😊

You are not suggesting a Hollywood production type are you Amy lol. If 

it is will soon get fed up with that.!!!

• Like 1